Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Jul 1, 2009
Well lid is finally getting her 7*, but honestly dunno if I'm gonna use her much, I find kryla to be far more versatile. Nichol's 7* almost feels like it's going to be superfluous; the man is beast mode even as he is now. Can't remember if I've ever took him off my main teams since I pulled him.
Yea last batch of 7*, PLUS Star Ocean gang is getting their 7*. I need a second Rena. I was hoping we'd have the Mixer by now so I didn't have to pull for her, but I might drop a few pulls on the SO banner too see what I can get. I have 4 Fayt already so I definitely don't want more of him. Hoping he gets a fun 7* kit.

JP got a new 5-7* base Kefka and Shadow, kinda fun. Kefka's LB puts him into God Kefka mode.

Jul 1, 2009
Whew. Took me about 3 hours to sort out my inventory, summon all my collected EX tickets and regular tickets and just get my head above water again. Managed to snag a Tifa, Eiko #3, Malphaise #3, and Folka just with various tickets though, so that's not all bad.

Decided I'm going to make myself hate the game and see if I can grind out that FF7 event UoC ticket before the reset. Now that I have Tifa and a few Barretts, it might not be too bad. I've got over 400 NRG pots, so no worries there.

I should have enough straight lapis to do 1 lap through the Rena/Sophia banner before the end of the Star Ocean banner (including the upcoming login bonuses), so I'm really crossing my fingers there to try to snag my 2nd Rena there.

Also, I'm not sure how many of you have tried Star Ocean: Anamnesis, but the FFBE main characters got collab characters over there, and they look great. Lasswell is a freebie, even.

Looks like the inventory changes have been added. That's great. It's one of the things I've wanted in the Global version for a long time. Too bad the chocobo expeditions isn't as awesome as it is in Japan, though.

I haven't really been pulling on this banner. I want another Fayte, but the odds of getting him is gonna be low since there are so many other characters that may possibly show up instead. Oh well, I'll just keep throwing extra tickets at it over time. Maybe I'll get lucky.

EDIT: Decided to do the 3500 lapis pull and ended up with Fayte! Damn, so awesome. I don't really need to pull on this banner anymore! Awesome.

Last edited:

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Man, I've really been waiting til the last minute lately to farm these events. I don't think I've actually finished a story event in over a year. They just take so damn long. Got the UoC and I'm done here. Feels great to have the moogle space free in my inventory, I'm in no rush for the mixer stuff now because I only wanted the limited unit prisms. Might eventually do the empty moogle container to get rid of some of these 100% moogles I've been sitting on like Prompto and Explorer Aileen.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Well this was one of the banners I've been waiting for, so I spent my hoarded lapis on a round of the step-up. Got shit all the first four steps (Elfreeda #6 on Step 3), and I was really nervous about not getting Jecht in my guaranteed step 5. I rolled it, 2 rainbows! First was Auron, second was....Auron. =(

I mean he's a great unit and I like him and everything, but I wanted Jecht. Ah well, i'm almost up to 20 UoC tickets, so I'll just get him that way in a few weeks, but still, what a bummer.

Gotta clear out some raid coins to level Auron up to 7 now. His kit looks fun, kinda becomes a chainer and replaces HT Lid. I love slot efficiency.

Jan 12, 2014
Didn't realise I pulled two emperors and a folka with all of those anniversary tickets. Finally have a 5* healer I guess and she's pretty beast mode.
Didn't think much of emperor but 7*'d him anyway, though after reading up on him he seems super busted, especially when used with folka or lilith.
I still really want fayte, so I'll be spending all my upcoming tickets to try and get one; really trying not to dip into lapis for those surprise limit collab units.

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
Didn't realise I pulled two emperors and a folka with all of those anniversary tickets. Finally have a 5* healer I guess and she's pretty beast mode.
Didn't think much of emperor but 7*'d him anyway, though after reading up on him he seems super busted, especially when used with folka or lilith.
I still really want fayte, so I'll be spending all my upcoming tickets to try and get one; really trying not to dip into lapis for those surprise limit collab units.
Congrats on the pulls! Folka looks like she's going to be clutch with upcoming elemental resistance fights.

I wish all the MK events were as easy as this one. It's been a breeze clearing the shop of what I wanted. Auron's a beast and I've really reconsidered my team a bit since getting him. I think my new "default" setup is going to be:

-Eiko - Healer - Still feel she's the best and most underrated healer in the game. Great healing, tons of utility, eases the burden of all the bullshit "do something with Esper" missions, break removal, refresh, LB gain, Esper fill, summon any equipped esper.
-M. Ramza - Main Tank - It took me a lot of back and forth on this one because I already had Wilhelm maxed out and he's been a beast for me, but M.Ramza has one thing that I love for missions and buffing - Entrust. Really helps out with Zarg or Rena getting those LBs off in time.
-Zarg (or Rena if more healing is needed) - Buffer and utility - Can do almost anything
-Beryl (or A. Rain if MP drain comes into play) - Magic tank and extra DPS, I really really wish that Beryl had an easily accessible finishing move outside of his LB or that his chaining frames were AT instead of Octoslash/DR, but if I have 2 chainers along, he will usually fill in the chain well enough anyways. He's an interesting unit in that dual wield and element of weapon works for his magic based abilities, so it's easy to match element and contribute a non-trivial amount of extra damage when he doesn't need to use tanking skills. Once I get his STMR, he will be even more of a monster, currently 1 Beryl short. His LB when Maxed also has insane full break of 74% on top of being a beastly finishing skill.
-Auron -Attacker and breaker - AT frames, tons of ATK, decent modifiers, great breaks. Can triple cast first turn and has lots of utility including 70% 3 turn break and 140% 3 turn Buff for the full party(on the same skill even). There is a lot of overlap in this team, which is very nice in case you get a bad round or two.
-Any friend AT frame attacker ideally, so Draculasswell, CG Lasswell, A2, Raegan, Seph, etc. Only gets better when Akstar is released and I won't even have to pull for him.

The only real downside to this team is if the things you're fighting has fire or wind resist, then I'm pretty SoL and have to swap Auron out, but that's hardly a bad downside because I have plenty of other strong 7* AT/DR frame damage units to fill in (Hyoh, Fayt, A2, Seph)

What are your "go-to" teams looking like these days?

Jan 12, 2014
So your Lilith works as both your magic and physical tank? Do you build her for evasion?
She has some evasion, but she´s mostly just a brute force tank .
She has 15k hp, ~900def and 1100spr, combine that with her self-reraise, self heals, damage mitigation on LB and cooldowns, survive lethal attacks and nichol's roundly 130% all stat buff, and she becomes pretty difficult to kill.