• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Prototype

Man, why Golbez can't have his 6* yet, really want to use it, I remember hard pulling for this dude on his banner (Kefka/Golbez/Chizuru) and got too much Kefka before him.

He's the 6* im most looking forward to. Really hope he becomes a least somewhat useable after his upgrades.

Syntsui

I'd take a Machine Killer banner with Aileen so I could finally hard pull for her. But I still think NieR and Aiagon will come at the same time, schedules be damned.

tuffymon

So many conflicting ideas on when Nier is coming... wish we could make a poll just to give props to whoever/group gets closest...

CGwizz

I only pick trash these last 2 weeks on daily summons, my luck is garbage , never get the banner level 4 characters these days...

I watched the units japan have and holy shiet, so many cool things they have :S

That CG lass is sick, they have all ff15 character we have one..., not to mention the cool units from colabs with other games they have and we dont. Need Cloud in my veins...

tuffymon

5-6 days I can't remember which day I started.

I personally don't think the Nier banner is coming as fast as others do. I don't see them skipping the 11 raid again.

I'm torn on these raids... on one hand usually a few nice things come from it, some tickets for placing etc... but having to babysit every few hours for 2 weeks is killer... I'll still do it for the rank xp, but mah sanity ; ;

Syntsui

We are in a very bad loop of grinding now that Giancrysts are farmable, every single new content will require some baby sitting on the stamina bar from now on, TM farming be damned.

I guess explorations events could be considered an exception, but considering our events overlap each other, there will be a Mog King or Raid on top of it.

Dear god, did the guaranteed 5* base summon leave already? WTF if so? You can only use it once so why rush it out? My buddy was trying to get to 5k lapis to pull on it and couldn't make it in time :( I was really looking forward to seeing what he'd get, too. Guess I missed it saying their was a time frame in the banner but that really sucks, was counting on that really helping him out at the start. At least he's pull two Chizurus and a CoD, that trio should get him through a decent amount of content. He has Garnet as his healer and I had him put Agrias in as his Full Breaker because I think she'll get her 6* real soon so it's more worth leveling her up than Vaan who he also pulled.

Prototype

Done with the story event. Skipped it all. Decent rewards. Also Henne Mines I'm all done with. Hopefully the next event/banner is good.
First time in a few weeks I've had extra NRG for TM farming. Almost done with Discernment ~85% right now

I'm already depressed that it's only 7 episodes even if longer episodes lol 10 episodes always go by in the blink of an eye and then it's a whole year until we see what happens next. Now we get 7 and it's going to be over a year before the final season which will only have 6 episodes ;_;

Nonetheless, Winter is here!

Prototype

I'm already depressed that it's only 7 episodes even if longer episodes lol 10 episodes always go by in the blink of an eye and then it's a whole year until we see what happens next. Now we get 7 and it's going to be over a year before the final season which will only have 6 episodes ;_;

Nonetheless, Winter is here!
Wtf? I didn't know they cut the number of episodes down. That really sucks. You'd think they want to milk it for all it's worth.

Decided long ago I would wait until they finished GoT before starting to watch it. I can't stand being in suspense for 8 months waiting on a show to come back lol. Has worked well for me so far with most shows. Lost, Dexter, etc.

Syntsui

I was done with GoT the second I realized he wouldn't ever finish the books. I couldn't endure the series past the third season, so much shit ruined beyond repair. Some friends told me some cool things happened ever since, but I'm good.

robotuw

Second Mateus' Malice is now done. TT is pleased, and DF now has two Draco Spikes to herself if the mage squad needs to be assembled. Equip Staff is also done for Ramza's awakening or the heat death of the universe, whichever comes first. Kinda wish luck hadn't decided I would be The Mage Guy, but I'm embracing it the best I can.

A story update this coming week would be great. I could use the lapis top-off before Nier, and the extra TM farming time. Only just starting to work on four Raslers and a still-undecided fifth person.

NomarTyme

Decided long ago I would wait until they finished GoT before starting to watch it. I can't stand being in suspense for 8 months waiting on a show to come back lol. Has worked well for me so far with most shows. Lost, Dexter, etc.

The problem I have with doing that is so easy to be spoiled on some shit. I go to youtube everyday, so I already been spoiled thanks to youtube suggestion algorithm.

Anyways good start to the new GoT season!

The problem I have with doing that is so easy to be spoiled on some shit. I go to youtube everyday, so I already been spoiled thanks to youtube suggestion algorithm.

I have yet to be spoiled by anything so far, but I probably wouldn't care that much if I did, and I would probably forget about it anyway. I have watched the first season so I know what happens in that one, but I literally have no idea what happens after that other than a lot of people die, because that is apparently what happens in GoT. I just assume everyone I have ever seen dies lol.

NomarTyme

I have yet to be spoiled by anything so far, but I probably wouldn't care that much if I did, and I would probably forget about it anyway. I have watched the first season so I know what happens in that one, but I literally have no idea what happens after that other than a lot of people die, because that is apparently what happens in GoT. I just assume everyone I have ever seen dies lol.

Pretty much! lol also I'm envious that you're still on season 1. Goddamn!

Alkez

I didn't start GoT until season 4 had finished and managed to avoid spoilers so it's very doable. Ironically that's where GoT ended for me. Season 5 and 6 were...lacking. I don't know if I can be bothered to watch the last two seasons.

In other news, Street Fighter time.

So i do a ticket pull on the ff12 banner. Blue to gold, im like oh shit gimme my Ashe!, it turns rainbow and i am disheartened because i knew it was zag fuck......it was zag fuck. I wanted my Ashe lol!

wilstreak

So i do a ticket pull on the ff12 banner. Blue to gold, im like oh shit gimme my Ashe!, it turns rainbow and i am disheartened because i knew it was zag fuck......it was zag fuck. I wanted my Ashe lol!

lol i know that feeling, trying to pull on Tilith banner. Got rainbow and worse yet, it is nto Elza or Vargas, but it turns out lightning

Syntsui

Literally me last week. Like, holy shit I just wanted a dupe Ashe not a Dupe Garbanzo.

tuffymon

lol i know that feeling, trying to pull on Tilith banner. Got rainbow and worse yet, it is nto Elza or Vargas, but it turns out lightning

My buddy tried REALLY hard to get Tilith, he ended up with 3 rainbows, Vargas, Elza, and a dupe of one of em... Rng is unkind/kind sometimes /shrug

across

Next update: new story content + Aigaion trial. If not Aigaion, Ariana event. No idea on banner; nothing makes sense from the JP release schedule so it'll be a GL exclusive banner, if there's a new banner at all. Aigaion Asskickers, or whatever.

Following update: Nier raid + Nier banner + Aigaion if not already present.

Bringing out Aigaion for a week and letting the proles watch whale teams be the only ones to defeat him will foster (even more?) frothing desire for the Nier units (2B has 100+100% machine killer, A2/Eve might have something, etc.). Or maybe not. Who knows?

CGwizz

Think i am going to make a Japanese account, should i continue to reroll ? Or keep some of these, second one i got 2 rainbows in the 5k pull, the 1 and third one from the tickets at the same time xD

this never hapens on Global xD

yhHPXTa.jpg

Celegus

Haha I did a single random one earlier too and it actually was Ashe. I'd rather have Zarglebargle but Ashe #2 is what I was hoping for (honestly just surprised it wasn't Vaan). Finally used all my raid coins too so she's already 100. Leveling up Rasler now... is he even worth using as a tank over Cecil or merely TM fodder?

robotuw

Haha I did a single random one earlier too and it actually was Ashe. I'd rather have Zarglebargle but Ashe #2 is what I was hoping for (honestly just surprised it wasn't Vaan). Finally used all my raid coins too so she's already 100. Leveling up Rasler now... is he even worth using as a tank over Cecil or merely TM fodder?

He's comparable to Cecil. He's a better healer (esunaga) but a worse support (no focus or high tide)

Alkez

Damn. It feels really difficult to get Ashe on this banner. I want to go for another one but I was lucky as is to get one at all. Hopefully you'll get one off banner at some point. Knowing how things go you'll probably get her the next time you're pursuing a 4* lol.

Syntsui

Think i am going to make a Japanese account, should i continue to reroll ? Or keep some of these, second one i got 2 rainbows in the 5k pull, the 1 and third one from the tickets at the same time xD

this never hapens on Global xD

yhHPXTa.jpg
The first one is more well rounded and probably better to start off.

Rixa

Southern hemisphere is now in winter.

Last time I checked outside, it was all green.
My summer holiday starts in 16 days.
Winter should start here ~3½ months from now.
Hopefully it will snow a lot. Winters here been awful few years now :(.

So yeah I guess posters above me are right. Winter is coming. Like it does every year.

Back to topic.

How are you all building TM Rikku?
What Esper to use?
I think my TM Rikku will be something like this:

Rikku 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Override +50ATK+DoubleOverdrive
Left Hand: Dragon Shield +38DEF+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Minerva Bustier +47DEF+45SPR+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind
Accessory 1: Rikku's Pouch +3DEF+ChaosGrenade+Panacea+Eccentrick
Accessory 2: Domination Ring +5DEF/SPR+10%HP/MP/ATK/MAG
Ability 1: Emperor's Majesty +20%HP/ATK+3%MPRecovery
Ability 2: Hill Digger +10%ATK +30%HP
Ability 3: Discernment +100%All Status Resistance
Ability 4: Mog Wisdom
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Lakshmi HP:5040 MP:5150 ATK:2060 DEF:2510 MAG:3485 SPR:5890
Total Stats: HP: 7234 MP: 333 ATK: 373 DEF: 298 MAG: 197 SPR: 288
Added manually Ability 4: Mog Wisdom

Bolded one in todo list.
4 Seven's in the oven, after those I slap 2 Sozhes & Guys. Then maybe Hayate, not sure yet since I don't have many copies left of Hayate.

Unsure what to use with these TM's:
- Head slot -> Hayate \ Black Cowl (I need more Hayate's)
- Body slot -> Celes \ Minerva Bustier (I need more Cele's)

So, as that is the plan which will take sometime to finish. This is my Rikku as now.
Suggestions to improve it to one way or another. I should have Discernment done within one week.

Rikku 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Override +50ATK+DoubleOverdrive
Left Hand: Dragon Shield +38DEF+30%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Head: Moogle Crown +15DEF/SPR+100%Petrify +10%HP/MP/DEF w/ Moogle
Body: Tabby Suit +30DEF+20SPR+10%HP/MP+100%Poison
Accessory 1: Rikku's Pouch +3DEF+ChaosGrenade+Panacea+Eccentrick
Accessory 2: Domination Ring +5DEF/SPR+10%HP/MP/ATK/MAG
Ability 1: Mog Rise +20%HP+10%MP
Ability 2: Follower's Oath +10%ATK/HP
Ability 3: Follower's Oath +10%ATK/HP
Ability 4: Mog Wisdom
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Lakshmi HP:5040 MP:5150 ATK:2060 DEF:2510 MAG:3485 SPR:5890
Total Stats: HP: 7234 MP: 380 ATK: 328 DEF: 271 MAG: 197 SPR: 253

tuffymon

Good for those who haven't done it. All the 90% of us or so can focus to TM farming / KM farming / SEvent farming :p.

My daily was Hope.

Yesterday Cerius, today Gilbert... oh well~ Also, I don't mind that it's a repeat... they might add something to it for us vets to do it 1x again /shrug

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
My Daily was Zyrus No. 3 - the only mage i have leveled so far is still Ex-Death...i really need to start leveling another one so i can use some Magic Pots again.

Its between Zyrus and Regular Terra...i wanna go for Terra because, well its Terra. Unless Zyrus is better, but i still have to compare the stats.

Alkez

Honestly these free pulls are more demoralising than anything. Haven't had a single yellow crystal. Today was Freya. Yet another instantly sold unit. At least give me useful blues...

wilstreak

My Daily was Zyrus No. 3 - the only mage i have leveled so far is still Ex-Death...i really need to start leveling another one so i can use some Magic Pots again.

Its between Zyrus and Regular Terra...i wanna go for Terra because, well its Terra. Unless Zyrus is better, but i still have to compare the stats.

Zyrus is better in almost every way possible. Terra and Kefka 6* are total disappointment, nowhere as good as Exdeath since they dont have innate dual cast.

the only good mage that don't have Dual cast is probably Ashe (for DC Thundaja) but her other skillset is very good, so it is understandable.

Top Bottom