• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

c-murph

8 tickets... Freebie... 11 pull... Vaan. Vaans everywhere.

But finally got an Ashe at the end.

Also, got Xon No.4 so not too pissy about it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3 more Tickets

Anzelm
Gau
Lawrence

WOW - it doesnt get worse than this.
This is true.

I also ended up with that same combo. I had one Vaan from before and pulled 2 and a Rasler. It's enough bonus wise but I actually wanted Ashe to use. O well, she's not limited so hopefully she'll show up one day.

I think this is the weakest mog king boss so far. Usually I have to attack song or deprotect or something but it just dies in one. It's nice though, means I can just hit repeat the whole way, especially as there aren't any multi enemy rounds.

Yeah the ELT stage is quite weak - perfect for us.
I think im done with this Banner after these shitpulls.

The 1-2 Tickets i still can get will be used again on FFX.

Not one shot, it still takes quite a many turns. But now they have fixed that element weakness. I haven tested how it works but Ace weapons are elementless.
Also use Ace LB when its ready and Wild Card gives nice dodge to Ace and ofcourse Tri-Beam.

Also 8 tickets and one multipull = 1 Gold unit.

Its my 5th Rikku. Horrible gold rate at the moment in this banner, hopefully it fixes with more pulls from dailies + 5 tix to get & pull.

Going with Ace + 4 Vaans + friend something.
Puh...okay thanks for the heads up - i will enter the stage a bit more prepared now. For some reason i thought it would fast process.

Well it should work out fine if bring some elementless weapons in addition.

PS. 5 Rikkus ? Wow nice...is her TM that good/useful ? It looks good to me but i dont know if i would farm it.

Rixa

PS. 5 Rikkus ? Wow nice...is her TM that good/useful ? It looks good to me but i dont know if i would farm it.
´

Yup it is nice TM to have. Not mandatory urgent.
Rikku's Pouch TM

This is legit shit. Very easy to chain with 2 Tidus so long as both are dual wielders.
FRidus has Excalibur & GBlade, mine has Kiyomori + Brotherhood

1. Turn this on from Android settings (Accessibility). Better to take it off when not using Tidus / Fry
2. Lets have some chain

Screenshot_20170707-130737.png
Screenshot_20170707-130552.png

Alkez

This is legit shit. Very easy to chain with 2 Tidus so long as both are dual wielders.

1. Turn this on from Android settings (Accessibility). Better to take it off when not using Tidus / Fry
2. Lets have some chain

Was just about to post this. I have never once got a perfect chain with Fryevia and now I can hit it every time. Shout outs to Celegus for posting this tip over here.

Xion86

Screw it, I'm doing a 10+1 pull, here goes...

I got a Rainbow!!...hmm...well...at least I don't have her, but not sure if I'll use her.

Ap47pVHl.png

Vaans everywhere...

´

2. Lets have some chain

Oh my, this works 100% of the time

Celegus

Took about 20 or so tickets to get Ashe, not awful. No Rasler sadly, but got Refia Sozhe Leon Agrias on the way so lots of golds. Still no stinkin' WoL, but I'm already up to 6 or 7 off banner Sozhe.

Nikokuno

´

Rikku's Pouch TM

2. Lets have some chain

Screenshot_20170707-130737.png
Screenshot_20170707-130552.png

I tried this morning with 2 Fryevia, still random hit everywhere. There something else to do?

Myze

Wow, why can't yellow get the same rate ups as blue pulls. Used 9 tickets and got 6 Vaans and a Maria as blues and two yellows: Mercedes and Gaf. Bah.

Alkez

Screw it, I'm doing a 10+1 pull, here goes...

I got a Rainbow!!...hmm...well...at least I don't have her, but not sure if I'll use her.

Ap47pVHl.png

Vaans everywhere...

Well the Robot is next so if you want to make your life easier you'll use her lol.

I tried this morning with 2 Fryevia, still random hit everywhere. There something else to do?

From my experience you just have to press them extremely fast. The input delay causes them to go off at the same time giving a 27 hit chain.

across

Is Ashe's LB worth leveling up?

No.

Rule of thumb I work off of: no innate LB gain (% or crysts), no unique non-damage effect (damage reduction, some huge imperil, or a greater-than-50% break): not worth levelling.

If a unit has hefty innate LB gain (Randi, especially enhanced) then a pure damage LB may not be too bad. Otherwise it's a waste.

If a unit has a unique effect then it might be worth it even if the unit has no innate LB boost. If I pull Veritas of the Light in three months, I might level hers, because:
1220% AoE 19 Hit Light Hybrid Attack & AoE 3 Turn -74% DEF/SPR Debuff
is meaty as hell.

Otherwise damage LBs don't impress me (of our currently available units).

NomarTyme

No.

Rule of thumb I work off of: no innate LB gain (% or crysts), no unique non-damage effect (damage reduction, some huge imperil, or a greater-than-50% break): not worth levelling.

If a unit has hefty innate LB gain (Randi, especially enhanced) then a pure damage LB may not be too bad. Otherwise it's a waste.

If a unit has a unique effect then it might be worth it even if the unit has no innate LB boost. If I pull Veritas of the Light in three months, I might level hers, because:
1220% AoE 19 Hit Light Hybrid Attack & AoE 3 Turn -74% DEF/SPR Debuff
is meaty as hell.

Otherwise damage LBs don't impress me (of our currently available units).

Awesome. Thanks for the response!

20 tickets and 2 11 pulls and I have a Rasler and a Maximillian

Uhh.... why even have a banner if rates arent much better than a non banner pull

It might as well be the anniversary daily at this point

Lyrian

Add another one to the Hope pile.

Took 10ish pulls, 1 Hope, 2 Vaan, 7 trash.

And wow, that absolute **hate** towards Zargybargy on Reddit at the moment. You would think that Poli-GAF had set up shop over there on Reddit, or something.

NomarTyme

20 tickets and 2 11 pulls and I have a Rasler and a Maximillian

Uhh.... why even have a banner if rates arent much better than a non banner pull

It might as well be the anniversary daily at this point

Yep this is up there with the Brave Frontier banner.

Add another one to the Hope pile.

Took 10ish pulls, 1 Hope, 2 Vaan, 7 trash.

And wow, that absolute **hate** towards Zargybargy on Reddit at the moment. You would think that Poli-GAF had set up shop over there on Reddit, or something.

Its very weird

He isnt the best 5 star base in the game but he has excellent versatility all around

Those min max pricks are just doing what they do best

So far 5 tickets and 4 multis.

2 Rasler
0 Ashe
0 Rainbows.

Lol "rate up"

Edit: 6th multi finally an Ashe. 1 more Rasler. So 71 pulls for a single Ashe and 3 Rasler. Sheesh. Will maybe continue pulling later for Zarg.

Double Edit: 5 Rikku though. That shit happens every time I swear.

Yeah these rates are fucking terrible. I may skip pulling outside of daily and these event tickets. Considering i pulled Fryevia and Rem in less than 24 hours!

Rixa

So far 5 tickets and 4 multis.

2 Rasler
0 Ashe
0 Rainbows.

Lol "rate up"

Edit: 6th multi finally an Ashe. 1 more Rasler. So 71 pulls for a single Ashe and 3 Rasler. Sheesh. Will maybe continue pulling later for Zarg.

Double Edit: 5 Rikku though. That shit happens every time I swear.

Yeah its really bad

They need to make banners good again. This is some bullshit

Also been doing ELT quite a many times now (got lvl up). 0 Bonus enemies :(.

First day sucks lol.

I'm done with this banner. I didn't even want Ashe or Zargabongos. 6 tickets in with 1 gold I'd have liked a single fucking Vaan for the bonus at least!

All I wanted from the banner was Ashe. After using up pretty much all my resources on the FFX banner, I only had 5 tickets and a 4* ticket.

Went with the free daily pull first, of course.

Gold??? ---> Snow. Damn.
Ticket #1 --> Vaan (yay bonus)
Ticket #2 --> Vaan (more bonus, yay!)
Ticket #3 --> Vaan (okay, srsly....)
Ticket #4 --> Anzelm (ouch)
Ticket #5 --> Lenna (double ouch)

Time to break out the 4* ticket.
Blue --> Gold (which is stupid since it was a guaranteed gold)....... ASHE!!

Hell's yeah! With the Vaan pulls and Ashe I'm done with the banner. Woot!!

Ken

trying to find a zarg build that can solo ELT himself so I can lazy-repeat my way through this event. dunno if i can do any better than this so I guess I have to do an extra input for ashe attack. :(

Ken

´

Rikku's Pouch TM

2. Lets have some chain

maybe dumb question but is that a thing for memu/nox or are there special macros for that.

Rixa

maybe dumb question but is that a thing for memu/nox or are there special macros for that.

If you can find that tab from emulator android settings, maybe test it. I cant say if it works or not, I use Android phone.

eggydoo

So looks like I am that a-hole that got a rainbow on their first daily pull...

I haven't even done research on zargabaath.

Zalasta

Finally used up my guaranteed 5*, got a TT and nothing else great. Would've loved Noctis or Gilga but can't complain.

1st ticket - Blue to Rainbow, Queen.
2nd ticket - Bue to Gold, King...sensing a pattern here.
4th ticket - Gold, Seven
5th ticket - Rainbow, Delita.

Kind of went all in and spent half of my tickets, even the two 4* tickets. Got 2 Ralsar, but nothing else great. 3 rainbows in all, even though they aren't top tier ones, at least no dupes.

EDarkness

Decided to do a few pulls on this banner mainly to get banner units for the bonus. No idea why Panelo and Fran don't give bonuses. Ugh. Did 6 pulls and ended up with a lot of crap, but got another Vaan, so I guess that's good. No Ashe and no gold crystals. Looks like this is gonna be another one of those banners where getting banner units is gonna be a pain in the ass. Oh well.

How hard is ELT? I wonder if my crew is able to farm it.

Top Bottom