• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy composers say Final Fantasy XII Remake is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronen

I dunno what I expected with the bump lol

image.php

RedAssedApe

Banned
Now this is a game that could use a remake. Really fun battle system, but something seemed off about the story. Like it was never finished or was rewritten at the last moment in development. Something happened in development that made the story come off unfocused and weak.

we already know that development was a train wreck with matsuno leaving the project halfway. so yeah...

Lucreto

I am really surprised they've not announced it yet. SE have lots of games planned for the second half of next year so I thought they would get the FFXII Remaster out early next year.

I hope they announce it over the weekend and an early March release date.

Teletraan1

Banned
They are probably cutting the game into episodes so they can flesh out Migelo's backstory. It is the only possible scenario.

This bump had me excited though.

Final Fantasy makes me feel old. I was there day one for US FF1, and kinda lost interest after 8/9 ish. Tried getting back in with (12?), have no idea what the deal is with the series after 9/10 ish.

Either way, Square seems like the "ET/Raiders/Han Shoots First" Spielberg/Lucas of the video game world with their remakes though.

Wilsongt

Yeah about that....

So we've had the Prima incident as well as the composer incident (and other rumblings). In terms of rumors that is pretty strong smoke, and where there's smoke there's usually fire....

I wonder what the delay is on this announcement. I am fully on-board the hype training.

Booooooo boooooo booooo this man boooo

Comet

Are shitbumps a bannable offense?

As I was bumping this thread I was not aware of the ramifications of my actions (I've been on the other side of shitbumps). I will self-impose a ban on myself, at least until I get all this latest Final Fantasy fervor out of my veins (re-beating VII and X). My apologies to ye faithful.

Drackhorn

As I was bumping this thread I was not aware of the ramifications of my actions (I've been on the other side of shitbumps). I will self-impose a ban on myself, at least until I get all this latest Final Fantasy fervor out of my veins (re-beating VII and X). My apologies to ye faithful.

Oh come on it's weekend. And just a forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom