• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY IV DS SCANS !

****ing ****ing ****ing **** you mother ****ing animal ****ing piece of ****ing shit your stupid thread title is evil :(

IT SAID VI I SWEAR

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
Still, pretty good news. If they follow this through in sequence, we could have FFV/VI DS remakes on our hands within the next 2 years.

Anyway, this looks much better than FFIII from what I can tell.

Dissidia looks awesome, but Zidane's new art is dumb. Yay for FFXII International.

glaurung

Eteric Rice said:
And there's Dissidia. I think I see one of the dudes from FFIX or VIII, forget which.

If that's Zidane, then someone's removed his tail.

The sword/dagger does look similar to FFIX.

Weird interface in those screenshots though.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
WTF - ffi4 looks ****in badass... is this the ff3 engine ? :eek:

duckroll

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
It looks even better then FFIII. Great Job Square-Enix.

I like the fact that it's not completely SD like FFIII was. The proportions are more realistic and lends well to the character designs.

Takuan

Hey, they've made the models somewhat mat00r. Cool, I suppose, except Kain looks like a bit of a pansy with a gigantic head.

Uglier than the original.

This remake is not justified. NES games nowadays are terribly old, and FFIII remake improved everything. SNES 2D RPG games still look pretty. Remaking one of those beautiful games into shitty 3D is not valid for me. I'll stick to the original.

Hey Square-Enix. Got milk?

screenshot170bb9.jpg

WTF?

Matix

FF-IV:
Looks a tad bit better than III, but not at Crystal Chronicle levels.. yet.

FF: Dissidia:
More Super Smash, rather than a Ehrgeiz revival (wants to see more though).

FF-XII: International:
Will this even be released stateside anytime soon?!

I like the more mature designs to the characters. A game is a game is a game, but it's good to have some badass now and again.

Cruceh

Banned
Vaandaviii said:

This remake is not justified. NES games nowadays are terribly old, and FFIII remake improved everything. SNES 2D RPG games still look pretty. Remaking one of those beautiful games into shitty 3D is not valid for me. I'll stick to the original.
Good for you.

And wth fighting game? :\

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Vaandaviii said:

FFIV 2d is pretty primitive imo.

finalfantasyiv1th6.png

ZeoVGM

Banned
a) FFIV looks AWESOME.

b) Why are people bitching about Zidane? He looks fine, christ. Enough with the "hate Nomura for no reason" crap. It looks like Zidane.

c) What system is Dissidia for?

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
I don't know how interprete Dissidia images. Looks ok but isn't those characters from FFIX and FFVII? (sephirot and the protagonist of FFIX)?

FFIV looks incredible for the DS. Really impressive. And for the first time, the in-game designs looks close to the Yoshitaka Amano artworks!

Aurora

I'm disappointed they chose to remake FFIV seeing as I only recently got the GBA remake...

Where is my FFVI 3D remake Square?

jett

D-Member
*looks at the awesome concept art in the first FF4 scan*

*cries at what could've been*

Ugh ugh ugh.

Top Bottom