• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IV Official Sequel Announced. . .for CELL PHONES. Megaton, no--POOPTON

Seriously, what the hell Square-Enix.......that was like the biggest punch to the stomach evar. And F you Duckroll for leaving out that bullet point lol

White Man

Borys said:
CRAZYFROG-A-TON!

dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif

dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif

dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif
dothesummoner.gif

tanod

when is my burrito
FYI:
I just vomited out of every orifice of my body when I saw that they were doing a sequel for FFIV which had the most satisfyingly closure-filled ending of any FF game ever.

I subseuquently shit out my entire intestinal tract upon seeing they were doing it as a mobile game.

Bad form Squeenix! :mad:

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
tanod said:
FYI:
I just vomited out of every orifice of my body when I saw that they were doing a sequel for FFIV which had the most satisfyingly closure-filled ending of any FF game ever.

I subseuquently shit out my entire intestinal tract upon seeing they were doing it as a mobile game.

Bad form Squeenix! :mad:

Are you ok? :(

duckroll

I'm really, really sorry for being the one to have to start the thread. I just feel that people need to know, and the more people that know, hopefully the more people will send a personal message to S-E that this is shit. :)

Basch

What?!? Mobile Phones?!? SE, you're starting to make me question your intelligence. I know Japan loves cell phones, but, come on, what about the rest of the world? Hopefully, they don't leave us hanging. I think Japan is SE's love bunny: Before Crisis, Parasite Eve 3, Tobal M, and Kingdom Hearts: Coded. Come on, share the love. :D

Yoboman

duckroll said:
I'm really, really sorry for being the one to have to start the thread. I just feel that people need to know, and the more people that know, hopefully the more people will send a personal message to S-E that this is shit. :)
Yeah what'll that do?

Wada: "What are these crazy non-Japanese words? Throw these letters out, there's nothing meaningful in here. We have no fanbase outside Japan"

duckroll

Yoboman said:
Yeah what'll that do?

Wada: "What are these crazy non-Japanese words? Throw these letters out, there's nothing meaningful in here. We have no fanbase outside Japan"

Who said anything about letters? Maybe if they had antrax in them though..... :D

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
STOP PLAYING WITH MY HEART SQUARE ENIX.

STOP IT.

STOP IT.

Now they just need an FF6 sequel for mobiles. That'll rile up even more fanboys of the past.

FF6 is the most popular of the SNES games, so it's inevitable by now :(

tanod

when is my burrito
Pellham said:
Now they just need an FF6 sequel for mobiles. That'll rile up even more fanboys of the past.

American version of Crisis Core on PSP cancelled and moved to cell phones.

Pellham

Banned
Duane Cunningham said:
I hope the iPhone kills in Japan when it eventually comes out so there will be at least one phone in common between NA and JP.

Now I know Apple has a decent % of the PC market in Japan (which in itself is miserably small), but you seriously expect a non-japanese company to dominate in Japan's cellphone market? lol.

SOLDIER

My rage subsided when it appears that Cecil and company may not even show up. This sounds like one of those 500 years later deal, since they call the protagonist a "descendant" and not "son".

So a sequel with none of the returning characters, and with a main character with an even gayer name than Cecil?

No huge loss.

Top Bottom