• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IX coming to PC & Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf323

Gold Member
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff9/en/

just saw a notification for this from the Final Fantasy Portal app

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

"With high-definition graphics, newly added achievements, auto-save, high speed mode, and several game boosting features, the game is easy to pick up and play no matter where you go."

will support Android 4.1 and later + iOS 7.0 and later on Android and iPhone
iPhone 5s and up, iPad 4 and up (Mini 2 and later), and iPod Touch 6th gen

"With high-definition graphics, newly added achievements, auto-save, high speed mode, and several game boosting features, the game is easy to pick up and play no matter where you go."

BumRush

Ahhhhhhhhh!

I hope ps4 gets a release down the line but PC is a great start. This game needs high speed so bad. So pumped.

Edit: the platform isn't what's important. It's that SE is starting to "get" the fans again

Grief.exe

I really doubt it, but I hope Square uses the high-res background art.

xPz5gxJ.jpg

graywolf323

Gold Member

pretty much like the enhanced FFVII port, will add that to the OP :)

entremet

Awesome!

I'll finally play this!

I have the PSone discs, but that battle system is so damn slow. Gatdamn. I never make it far.

I've been waiting for this for a long, long time.
I still remember sending an email to Square asking about a PC port of IX after playing through VIII PC back in the day.

Edit: High-speed mode OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom