• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IX coming to PC & Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelias

Banned
Heh, only earlier today I commented to a friend how everything seemed to be coming to PC 'except FF9'.

Clearly SE just want to see me be wrong. I'm ok with this.

Saiyan-Rox

I'll admit IX is the one FF i've never properly played.

If memory serves I can remember getting the end of some celebration and that's it.

Might pick thid up I guess.

GHG

Gold Member
The year of dreams ends as it began.

Was playing this on the Vita but no need to anymore.

Wingus

The best of the mainline Final Fantasies! (FF Tactics is still the best that came from the PS1 era)

Sort out the slow battle loading times and this'll be the definitive version

Anteater

yay was thinking of replaying this, good timing

Those fmvs look like higher quality, rest seem like about the same (by about the same I mean same assets as psx)

Ladekabel

Played it on my Vita earlier this year. Don't get the moaning about this game being slow, though.

But this port is great. Really liked it and might double dip!

Socivol

I reallllllllly want this game! The new updated graphics look nice. I recently tried to reply it on my PS2 and it looked like ass and was so slow!

Tizoc

Best Blue Mage
quina-face.jpg

Best track in the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxZlJGtFGcw

Goli

THANK YOU BASED GOD

Can't believe I'm so excited for this. I actually shed a tiny little tear. FFIX means so much to me :(

Looking pretty good! The graphics seem a bit cleaner without completely ruining the original look so maybe they're finally listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom