• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IX coming to PC & Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
8anmsM8.png

Mine says coming soon and Early 2016. So pretty much nothings changed.

It's gone from the "Coming Soon" list. Now it's on the "New releases" list.

HYPE

Just so you know, the same thing happend on January 21.

Never mind, much less hype.

Tizoc

Still on the new releases tab for me.

It's more of them not setting a date. I wouldn't care if they set it in March or later. It's not when it's releasing is somewhat annoying.

This isn't the first game on Steam to be put up in the Upcoming list without a set date for release.
I've seen games do this in 2015 throughout.

Still sitting on the released list and with coming soon on its page. Srsly Square how hard is it to get someone to monitor things or set the release date of stuff you're not read to launch to 31/12/2099 or something

KtSlime

Why do people think they are going to do a stealth release? They will at least give a date for the smartphone release. Which was never going to be this week cause they just released the remake of Seiken Densetu. Probably another 2 or 3 weeks away.

It says Feb 2016 for me when I have the game in a search list, but Early 2016 when I look on the game's Steam page.

I hope they can get their shit together and release it soon, I'm craving me some FF9 :(

Unai

Why do people think they are going to do a stealth release? They will at least give a date for the smartphone release. Which was never going to be this week cause they just released the remake of Seiken Densetu. Probably another 2 or 3 weeks away.

They did a stealth release for Final Fantasy IV and VI, so it's not something unheard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom