• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy IX rated for PS4 in Europe

For PSX reveal and release like VII?

The Pan European Game Information board has rated Final Fantasy IX for PlayStation 4.

The rating would imply Square Enix is bringing the numbered Final Fantasy title, which was first released for PSone in 2000 and then ported to iOS, Android, and PC in 2016, to PlayStation 4. The PlayStation 4 version would likely be a port of the PC version.

Also, yesssssss!

Cess007

I would buy it for a 3rd time, and I would fail to finish it again lol

Edit. Also, come on SE, I need a full remake!

Would be amazing if it was on the Vita as well, but I'll gladly buy this in a heartbeat and finally beat the damn thing.
probably not

Wazzy

Banned
Cool but I hope VIII is soon. I would be way more interested in a ps4 version of VIII.

Would be amazing if it was on the Vita as well, but I'll gladly buy this in a heartbeat and finally beat the damn thing.
probably not

IX is already on Vita though?

Lothars

I imagine this is like the FFVII ps4 which has the cheats built in but if they are doing IX, I hope they are bring VIII out as well.

I will replay this even though I think it's one of the weakest final fantasy's.

That's because VIII pales in comparison to the masterpiece that is IX.
Well you are correct that VIII pales in comparison, it's a much better game than IX.

jrush64

Banned
Best Final Fantasy game ever. It's sad to know Square will never make a game as great as this or Final Fantasy X

Neo-Ryudo

FFIX was inevitable, it was Ported to IOS and Andriod then went to PC.
FFVII was ported from PC to IOS and Andriod then Ps4.
FFVIII on the other hand only got a PC port.

if VIII gets a mobile port it will probably come to PS4 too but that doesn't seem so likely

Syntsui

I would be so hyped for this if it already didn't exist on PC and phones. We seriously need a remake, it's just too good of a game to be held back by that battle system.

Andrefpvs

I've been waiting for this. I was under the impression more PC versions of Final Fantasy games would be coming to PS4, though. Wasn't that talked about before? I wonder why they're only releasing one game every two years...

Top Bottom