• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

Dark_castle

ffxvdemo610.jpg

Gamers have been waiting to play Final Fantasy XV for a long time, but a chance to sample the gameplay is coming soon. A downloadable demo for the next numbered Final Fantasy will be available in 2015, and lets players see some opening sections of the game in action.

Square Enix is calling the demo Episode Duscae, and though it focuses on the early parts of the game, some elements of the progression have been altered in order to make it more suitable for a demo experience.

Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, which releases on March 17 in North America. A representative from Square Enix could not confirm that the demo will be available the exact same day as Type-0 HD, but it will be coming to both PS4 and Xbox One when it does release.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/17/final-fantasy-xv-demo-episode-duscae.aspx

Mr. RPG

I swear. This game better not play like Kingdom Hearts. I swear Nomura. I freaking swear.

It's going to be a Kingdom Hearts clone isn't it..?

aember

Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD,

So it's like the Resident Evil 6 demo included with copies of Dragon's Dogma?
I'm okay with this as long as they don't put a sticker or whatever that takes up a chunk of the box indicating the demo voucher.

IIRC that demo was also available only 3 or so months after the game [Dragon's Dogma] launched.

ZeroX03

Banned
Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

Paid demo with a stupid name. You're all class, SE.

That release date seems nice though.

Wilsongt

From the XV thread, this was tucked in there.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/17/final-fantasy-xv-demo-episode-duscae.aspx

Some players will be able to get Episode Duscae for free thanks to a voucher included with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, which releases on March 17 in North America. A representative from Square Enix could not confirm that the demo will be available the exact same day as Type-0 HD, but it will be coming to both PS4 and Xbox One when it does release.

Top Bottom