• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Coming To PC/Steam - More gfx options, better camera, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/605707631794094080

After yesterday's leak from MSI, the official Final Fantasy twitter confirmed the Steam version of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

They will announce the release date later.

---

Mod Abuse:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/303/G030388/20150602077/

9rviTWp.jpg

CFhLX1P.jpg

glaurung

Worst looking PSP to Vita to PS4 to PC port incoming.

I had to shudder after writing that sentence. Oh well, will buy at a low price during a Steam sale.

Things I hope for: no motion blur and color grading that more closely matches the apocalyptic look of the original. I don't expect it to come from Square Enix but hopefully modders...?

Aru

Quite a good game. I expected better so I was disappointed in the end, but it's enjoyable. And dat ending!

I wish leveling characters wasn't so freaking long (
without using the training center glitch
).

Tizoc

Worst looking PSP to Vita to PS4 to PC port incoming.

I had to shudder after writing that sentence. Oh well, will buy at a low price during a Steam sale.

Come now, we got FF3 on Steam :p!
Surely Durante will make this release look the best ever!

MayMay

Banned
Gooood. Was already sad I could not play it because I dont own a PS4 - but now I'll get to play it after all :D

PurpleSquid

Neo Member
itll be neat if you can turn off the awful motion blur in this version. itll be even more awesome if they release a patch for consoles to turn it off alongside the release of this port.

Mendrox

Fuck. I only played 2 hours of the PS4 version... I could try to resell it. The motion blur just makes me sick. :(

Don't really have a gaming PC, but definitely good news. A mod to kill that motion blur and recreate the reddish color filter from the PSP version would be nice to see.

120v

Good to see SE slowly make the transition... fingers crossed for FFXV

what's the consensus on Type-0? The reviews seemed better than I expected

Kudo

After buying it on Ps4, I feel little cheated now. It stings a little but wasn't that great game so I wouldn't double dip in the first place.
Guess I should assume that FF is PC franchise by now, looking at all those ports lately so probably better to wait on FFXV.

Well it seems S-E now knows that there is demand for PC stuff, funny how it got released on PS4, XBOX One and now PC. I guess they will skip Vita.
I wonder if the PC release will be bare bones like FF 13 and 13-2 on PC, settings wise.

This was unexpected (until the leak anyway lol), but very much welcome! Hopefully we can disable (or hack away) the awfully overdone motion blur.

Now, how about that Lightning Returns...? :)

Corpekata

Banned
Gonna snag it. Was pretty close to just playing the fan translation and was going to let E3 determine if I would bother since I'd figure they'd announce it by then it if it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom