• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to PS4/Xbox One (no Vita), Agito coming too (iOS/And)

8INqxNB.jpg

I believe in you Shahid!
Dontbelievehislies.jpg

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
This fucking thread.

People should be happy that the game is actually getting localized and on a games console and not on a fucking smartphone.

So I must thank SE for bestowing me with the honor of helping me part with my money? Get real. If I don't like it, I'll take my business elsewhere.

mao2

Because it's PS4+XBone, it just wouldn't seem right to showcase such a title on either Company's stream.
Eh most of the games shown at both Microsoft's and Sony's conference are multiplatform. Sony showed Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III last year remember?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
This fucking thread.

People should be happy that the game is actually getting localized and on a games console and not on a fucking smartphone.

Well, Vita fans are getting tossed aside by companies that aren't tiny little publishers like NISA, XSEED, etc.

Vita is just a peripheral now, and our dreams were all crushed with this false "oopsie!" of an announcement... It wouldn't of hurt AS BAD if they didn't say it in the first place.

FDC1

Why are people mad at Shahid? He didn't post that on the PS blog.

Besides having it on PS4 is much better than having it on Vita.

For the five or so Vita owners out there, why not just use remote play?

are you even thinking at what you write?

tip: PS4 is not bundled with Vita when you buy one

Drek

Hey Square, go die in a fire you worthless POS company.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

As the owner of a PS4 and a Vita please go swallow glass.

Seriously, don't hate on Shahid.

He's awesome.

As far as I can see the post was made by Sakura Minamida at Square Enix. If you have to hate on someone (please don't) hate on him.

Soulflarz

Banned
You guys are idiots. We are getting Tales of fucking Hearts R. It was even on the E3 stage. And you are asking for more? Greedy bastards...

What? We can ask for whatever we want. Dont call us greedy bastards because we want games in America. And apparently Hearts R isnt the best, so im fine with people being bitter. Calm down...?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I guess I will get this on PS4 than but I'm very dissapointed it's not coming to PS Vita

Oh well. Now I've calmed down, I was planning on getting a PS4 at the end of the year anyway so I can still play this.

I'm gonna hold out irrational hope for a Vita version, though.

Stike

Shit happens!

Shahid surely has the best intentions and I am certain that was not intentional. He says he is working on it and there is hope.

So put down the pitchforks, we can be glad that there are companies who pay that much attention to their customers.

Way to wait until the fan made translation is complete and released to finally announce something. Scared that your years of negligence might have just bit you in the ass huh? Fuck you if you think I'm paying for this now after you sat on your thumb for literally YEARS only to port a PSP game to the PS4. That's going to hold up, right? Fucking sub-PS2 assets upscaled onto the PS4? You're a bunch of clowns. I take it as a personal insult that you mouthbreathers are allowed to make decisions with regards to how franchises I used to really love are handled. Your asses got bailed out when you purchased Eidos because their president, like all of you, was a complete and utter mook. I make two better executives than your entire company combined in the toilet every morning before I go to work. I look forward to the day that your company crashes and burns into the fucking sea, only to be picked apart as salvage by western iOS developers, at which time the franchises you've already defiled with incompetence and negligence can be finally whored out to smartphones.

That's assuming you asshats don't beat your eventual western smartphone overlords to the punch, which you probably will because you give fuck all about the legacy of these franchises, to say nothing about just how little regard you hold towards the fans who made them what they where.

Please tell me this meltdown is serious.

OHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!

THIS IS EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!!111

ASKDUGHALJRGDHASIKUGLKASRHLSAUDHGYLIUASHDGLIKUHSADRUEASPUIDGHAS;IRHG;IDARG;ADR

Khrno

Are you literally reading the title (No Vita), or are you aware of what's actually happened?

I saw that the game was announced supposedly for Vita, then they added PS4 and X1, and not Vita is supposedly not anymore, all this in under like 1 hour right? Am I leaving anything out?

In any case, people should be happy that this is being localized (at all) on a games console (and not on a smartphone). My point stand, even if some people are crying because they're going to have to play it as a remote game on their Vitas.

For the record I have a PS2, PSP, PS3, Vita and PS4 (and Nintendo equivalents), so don't really care about it being handheld or home console.

fates

An attempt at the next FFXIII post, I'm going to guess.

Authority

Banned
So basically people who are cheap and did not buy a ps4 are whining it's not coming out for the vita.

Got it.

So wait people buy Vita because they are cheap and people buy PS4 because they belong to the superior race? What are you on about?

I am not even going explain why a portable is soooooooooooooo comfy, such a comfortable experience playing RPGs in general. Of course heavily action RPGs are more suited for consoles Mass Effect i.e and Final Fantasy XV but Final Fantasy's Type-0 combat is perfectly in alignment to be played in a portable device.

You guys are idiots. We are getting Tales of fucking Hearts R. It was even on the E3 stage. And you are asking for more? Greedy bastards...

He is being sarcastic right? Hard to tell.

Voliko

This is reaching "shot themselves in the foot" territory.

Nerokis

Well, no Type-0 for me, then. Fuck you Squenix. I'm not even gonna bother with Curtain Call now. I'm so sick of being disappointed.

Whoa. Come on, now... I can understand being disappointed that this is a missed opportunity for the Vita, but in what way, shape, or form is that SE's concern? I'd say a Vita port would have been vastly easier than what they're actually doing here, and as far as having an optimal Type-0 experience is concerned, it's pretty awesome to imagine what it will look like in HD. PS4/X1 are doing fairly well, especially in comparison to the Vita, but it's not like an announcement like this could hurt - I'm glad to see this generation of consoles getting some added steam, and am surprised and pleased to see that steam coming from SE.

And isn't this very likely to be playable on the Vita, anyway? Were people really that eager for this to be a Vita exclusive?

Jesus Christ. So much anguish over an absolutely awesome announcement, especially when one considers the status quo is years of absolutely nothing.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
VIta has become my JRPG platform of choice. I don't think I could do one on my TV anymore. It's much easier to hide the cringe inducing dialogue from my loved ones on a small screen.

Top Bottom