• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is full price up the wazoo!

Sophia

Wow.... $180 for that Limited Edition. Holy crap lol.

Not surprised by the $60 price. They know people want it.

Wagram

Considering it never came out in the U.S. and it comes with the XV demo. I don't really care. It could cost $100 and I still would have bought it.

mdubs

Banned
Dat Canada E3 preorder discount
tumblr_mde5awWBdc1r1gapro1_400.gif

It's funny, I was always assuming it'd be full price, but then I saw the trailer and thought, "eeeh I could see it being cheaper". But it's really that FFXV demo that's going to sell this thing, so I'm not surprised. Type-0 looks great anyway.

Not even a little bit surprised. I expect multiple reviews to put in some blurb about whether or not the experience is upgraded enough to justify the full sixty.

Reveirg

Isn't this the norm for PS4 remasters?

Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, etc.

Besides, the game never released here. I'll gladly pay the 60$.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
On one hand, it's the first time it's coming to NA. Plus, FFXV demo.
On the other hand, oh Square....

Didn't know this was coming to retail though. Nice.

SykoTech

And who is surprised by that honestly?

They had decent prices for the FFX and Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 Collections. So I am a little surprised they went full price for a single PSP remaster. Next gen tax plus FFXV voucher I guess.

Welp, I'm out until it's half price.

Sir TapTap

not too surprised after the "dem grayfix" style reveal (whicj was quite good to their credit). Hard to get too hyped until I know how long ill be waiting for ffxv tho

jackdoe

Haha. Another reason not to release a Vita version. So that you can charge $60 for a up-res port of a PSP game.

Top Bottom