• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Type-0 PC spotted on Amazon.it [Up: SE says no]

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
It's only a matter of time before FF XV hits PC, I'm really feeling it.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It's gonna have a bit of a disadvantage if the XV demo is not for PC, if this is true.

Begaria

What's next? FFXV confirmed for PC and the Type-0 HD PC version will also come with the FFXV demo?

Because...well, that would just be swell.

El Topo

Poor Vita, but I'd appreciate it if the game came to PC. The recent developments of Japanese games getting PC ports is really nice.

Dr Dogg

Blimey what's even more funny it has an ASIN uniquie to each version

The PC listing is ASIN: B00KX5RQKO while the PS4 one is ASIN: B00KX5RR1M

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Most likely a mistake... for now.:)

[Leaking intensifies?]

I said the same thing about FF13 having Steam logos on it's sites. Until they were going all over the place as people dug/scraped the site.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Shouldn't cost them too much more to put them on PC. Given how previous FF games have sold on PC though...

What, have they sold badly or something?

I assumed they were doing alright since there are a good half dozen of them up on Steam now

SerTapTap

Interesting...but why do they keep announcing these late?

Poor Vita, but I'd appreciate it if the game came to PC. The recent developments of Japanese games getting PC ports is really nice.

Wish doujin games would do it too, on Steam not just physical distro. I still can't believe that's even a thing.

Zareka

SE really, really hate the Vita don't they. :(

Still, good to see them getting more of their games on PC. The more this happens, the better!

DeSolos

200_s.gif

PLEASE.

LuuKyK

Makes sense after the announcement of the XIII trilogy on Steam.

SE really, really hate the Vita don't they. :(

Still, good to see them getting more of their games on PC. The more this happens, the better!

Its just not worth the money for them, especially in the situation they are now. Porting their games to PC is just infinitely more lucrative and safe. Its kind of annoying that this Vita situation is brought up in every single Square Enix thread as of late. Its way more understandable in Type-0 threads, considering it was originally a Vita game, but its doesnt take much really to perceive why its not being released in that platform in the west.

Foffy

Banned
Suddenly I feel my need for a PS4 to just be evaporating

Like Wii U, you're really only getting these platforms for exclusives. It seems every major multiplatform title is guaranteed to be on PC and that list is only expanding, and it's really hurting the image on why people get consoles in the first place. It's now becoming more of personal convenience to get it for a platform you don't have to upgrade and less of it having games not found elsewhere. Sans exclusives, of course.

If this is true, I really believe Final Fantasy XV will eventually be coming to PC. It's a no brainer after their last major FF projects now having PC releases.

Top Bottom