• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 secret movie leaks, contains a bunch of SPOILERS

while pretty obvious they would include something like that, wouldnt this be a pretty big spoiler?

i think it would come out after XV considering the type-0 team is working on finishing it up now. most likely before KH3 though.

and people will be pissed when it isnt for vita LOL

It'll come out after XV.

giphy.gif

Oregano

What the what? I wonder what system this would be for: consoles, Vita or mobile?

I honestly didn't expect Type-1 to be a thing any time soon because the team moved to XV.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Are the story/characters in this game any good? Was planning on preordering but still on the fence after watching gameplay videos.

How long is the game? Bloodboner soon...

zennyzz

What the what? I wonder what system this would be for: consoles, Vita or mobile?

I honestly didn't expect Type-1 to be a thing any time soon because the team moved to XV.

Consoles if Tabata has his way, consoles definitely if XV does well.

Oh my god, what is this video?! =O

Anyway, hype! Type-0 is great.

I wonder if Type-1 will be a console or handheld game.

But holy shit, I'm so ready for what I saw there.

Are the story/characters in this game any good? Was planning on preordering but still on the fence after watching gameplay videos.

How long is the game? Bloodboner soon...

Yes, the game is great. Go look at How Long to Beat for times.

Shauni

It would seem rather pointless to tease a Vita or mobile game at the end of a console game, even if said console game is a remaster of a PSP title.

Oh my god, what is this video?! =O

Anyway, hype! Type-0 is great.

I wonder if Type-1 will be a console or handheld game.

But holy shit, I'm so ready for what I saw there.

Likely console. Type 0 HD is likely an effort to get the PS4/Xbox One user base ready for a next gen only from the ground up Type-1.

JoshHood

It would seem rather pointless to tease a Vita or mobile game at the end of a console game, even if said console game is a remaster of a PSP title.
It also makes the whole port make sense in the first place, if that's where they're gonna keep the series going.

These motherfuckers still need to make good on the tease of a TWEWY sequel in Solo Mix

OK, not specifically *these* motherfuckers, but Square. Square pls

Oregano

Consoles if Tabata has his way, consoles definitely if XV does well.

Very good points. It still seems a tad redundant though with the mainline games already being there.

Saying that the Kingdom Hearts games have crossed that boundary with their teasers.

I'm pretty sure nothing there spoils Type-0 except for
the character in the video looking like Ace.

Other than that, I don't think it's even the same character (for obvious reasons).

zennyzz

Very good points. It still seems a tad redundant though with the mainline games already being there.

Saying that the Kingdom Hearts games have crossed that boundary with their teasers.

I'd have rather the tactics series stayed on consoles. And if Tabata continues wanting to head the Type series, I'd rather give him a home console to play with. Type-0 was way too ambitious for the handheld it was on.

Damn that looks rad. Does anyone know when the review embargo is up for Type-0? I can't make up my damn mind if I should get it or not lol.

NateDog

Nice, Type-0 is one of my favorite FF's, really want to see more

Me too, although not sure I like exactly what's being teased here. Please just move on, don't make a direct sequel or something.

@Length: I'm on 140 hours and still have loads to do.

Shauni

Yeah, I guess that is true with KH. I guess there's no way to really tell.

Top Bottom