Final Fantasy VII Prelude/Bombing Mission metal track by members of Periphery

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I've always liked the FF7 prelude most. There's this sort of sadness to it. This is a pretty nice rendition.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I've always liked the FF7 prelude most. There's this sort of sadness to it. This is a pretty nice rendition.
Agreed. I remember coming home from high school, turning the PS1 on with FF7 inside and showering/changing so that by the time I'm ready to play the Prelude would have played its full length.

Can't say that Bombing Mission has ever been my favorite piece of FF VII music, that said it's a really cool version of the song and made it more enjoyable then usual.

Oh god yes, it's so bittersweet. I remember numerous times just sitting there and letting it play through its entirety before actually playing the game.

And yes, this rendition is pretty sweet.

Wow... that was fantastic.

Still one of the greatest pieces of music ever made, naturally. However, this "remix" of sorts is very, very good. It still retains a lot of the urgency that the original really gave off despite a complete change in tone.