• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Prelude/Bombing Mission metal track by members of Periphery

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
This thread is here not for its own sake of awesomeness but also for the nostalgia.

Friend of mine pasted me this link earlier this morning and I had let it sit in the browser before throwing it on. So gooood. Makes me want to forget The Black Mages and demand these guys to do a proper tribute album.

Prelude Bombfare (Final Fantasy VII Cover/Medley)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I've always liked the FF7 prelude most. There's this sort of sadness to it. This is a pretty nice rendition.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I've always liked the FF7 prelude most. There's this sort of sadness to it. This is a pretty nice rendition.

Agreed. I remember coming home from high school, turning the PS1 on with FF7 inside and showering/changing so that by the time I'm ready to play the Prelude would have played its full length.

Beth Cyra

Can't say that Bombing Mission has ever been my favorite piece of FF VII music, that said it's a really cool version of the song and made it more enjoyable then usual.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Wow, that was way better than the Black Mages rendition. Fucking sweet! Anywhere I can buy this?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BEST GAME OF ALL TIME. OF ALL TIME. [/COOLIO]

It's an okay song though.
Wow, that was way better than the Black Mages rendition.
Disagree on this. Black Mages version was perfection.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wooo id like that as a ring tone. >.>;;... yes the entire thing. id just let it ring and ring.
Who would be that desperate and still not hang up?!

Oh god yes, it's so bittersweet. I remember numerous times just sitting there and letting it play through its entirety before actually playing the game.

And yes, this rendition is pretty sweet.

Wow... that was fantastic.

Still one of the greatest pieces of music ever made, naturally. However, this "remix" of sorts is very, very good. It still retains a lot of the urgency that the original really gave off despite a complete change in tone.

IMACOMPUTA

Yeah i heard this on Weekend confirmed a year or so ago. (or was it pre-weeekend confirmed?)

Gives me fucking goosebumps.
So good.

Top Bottom