• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake delayed to April 10

Shouldn't the title be...
Final Fantasy VII Remake PART 1
delayed to April 10.
It's not part 1 it's a total reimagining of Midgar with new story lines and characters, and a battle royal mode, and it'll tickle your balls when you're lonely. It's totally worth it. It's not FF7 remake (even though that's the actual title) it's FF7 Reeeeeeeimagineddddd and it's totally not a scam for SE to get FF7 fanboys to pay a minimum of $180 for the game.

USMC43

Banned
Now that it's delayed, they should release the goddamn demo already. Why are these Japanese developers so inept at building hype for their games?

j0hnnix

Gold Member
Oh well. At least its closer to the rest of the episodes and an actual complete game. I despise episodes.

T8SC

Overreactions much?

It's a month deal with it. You don't to play all the games at the same time and im sure most people (The normal casual crowd) dont rush out to buy all gaemz on day one. They aren't Pokemon.

Fret Runner

Can I at least have the demo?!
Please, for the love of god, have mercy!
1exijs.jpg

xrnzaaas

Also on April:

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Disaster Report 4: Summer Memories
Cyberpunk 2077

Good job Square Enix.
Disaster is going to be a super niche release, but yeah, other than that it's going to be a month of three huge games battling it out over the players wallets.

GrayChild

FFVII is PS4 exclusive for a year, so I wonder if that will affect the other version as well. Hopefully not.

Cyberpunk 2077 is almost surely getting delayed.

My queen Jill will dominate April and will pave the way for CAPCOM becoming to sole rulers of the gaming industry. <3

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
“Woah wait a minute this isn’t going to be the full game????? Only disc one????!!!!”

Any way we can make a script that filters out these lame ass takes? Don’t need to hear complaints from people who didn’t pay attention to news announced years ago.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well I have that week off work now either way.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I wonder if they’ll cancel the preorder on PSN. I received a message about The Last of Us 2 pre-Order cancellation when it got the delay.

Boss Mog

Wanted to finish this before Cyberpunk's release, looks like that won't be happening now unless Cyberpunk gets delayed as well.

Protocol7

It's only a couple of weeks it's ok come on... and even if it was going to be a couple of months, as long as the polish is really justified, I don't mind.
Actually I think they should release the demo and add more months to the delay :p

Protocol7

FFVII is PS4 exclusive for a year, so I wonder if that will affect the other version as well. Hopefully not.
I was thinking exactly the same... there is going to be a next gen (PS5 / XSX) version coming out after 2021.03.31 (link), which means it's going to have technical advantages (fps / textures / loading times) current gen can't deliver.

Last edited:
Top Bottom