• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake delayed to April 10

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure if it's been mentioned but im surprised that Square Enix didn't also delay Trials of Mana as FF7R is going to kill it's PS4 sales since it's only two weeks apart. Of course, it's Square Enix so it's not surprising whatsoever.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Resident Evil 3 on the 3rd, FFVII on the 10th, and Cyberpunk on the 16th....

This is my wallet in April

Kx5hhBH.gif

That was my wallet more than a year ago.

Oddspeak

Whew, people get so shamelessly melodramatic over a one-month delay despite already waiting 4.5 years.

Either way, I'm looking forward to April. My bank account isn't, though. :messenger_fearful:

Green_Eyes

I booked my holiday for the 3rd of March. Screw you SE...

Seriously though, what's a few weeks of polish gonna do? And you ain't ever competing with Cyberpunk, punks.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Where’s this demo?

I think of Sony are doing a big PS5 event in the coming weeks/days, it will be there. Bit annoying hackers have had it for weeks, so that means they are holding onto it for good reason.

RPGCrazied

They came out today to continue to say its coming out on the 10th.

If its already done. Maybe already sitting in warehouses shouldn't they just release now? Shit could get worse in 3 weeks.

Last edited:

bravoguy

The game went gold already Square should atleast release the PSN Digital version now as majority of the world in in Quarantine due to Corona virus and it will be a gift and major factor to keep people engaged with in home.

Fret Runner

Everytime this thread gets bumped an I read the title, there's a very brief moment before my brain has fully read it where my heart is like this:
source.gif

Enjay

Banned
The game went gold already Square should atleast release the PSN Digital version now as majority of the world in in Quarantine due to Corona virus and it will be a gift and major factor to keep people engaged with in home.
They don't want people to end it / leak the ending by launch date.

Changing the release date for Digital and Physical does not matter in affecting their sales figure.
People buying clearly know if they are buying Digital it’s early and Physical on 10th April.
What’s the big difference then ?
Digital Release is just a PSN upload click away 😊
...read this post again. Multiple times if need be.

Last edited:

bravoguy

They don't want people to end it / leak the ending by launch date.

Changing the release date for Digital and Physical does not matter in affecting their sales figure.
People buying clearly know if they are buying Digital it’s early and Physical on 10th April.
What’s the big difference then ?
Digital Release is just a PSN upload click away 😊

bumpkin

Nintendo didn’t as much as flinch when it came to AC, so Squenix isn’t going to do a damn thing with remake. :(

Top Bottom