• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo Might Be Coming To PSN

Aranea

Last edited:

Pallas

Gold Member
Just in time after I finished up the Witcher 3 complete edition in the Xbox, I’ll be using the PS4 for a bit now when this demo gets released!

Shin

Banned
finalfantasyVIIdemo-2.png

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I’ve resigned myself to the PC release and clearing out my backlog, but a demo miiiiiiight give me that bump I need to buy the PS4 version...

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned

Kdad

When this game is complete in 2029 it will be 450 hours long. Hopefully it comes with three discs for that authentic retro feel.
In 2029 you'd have to mail your 3 discs into Sony and they'll stream the game back to you at 12.99 per month.

Gargus

Banned
I'm tempted but I'll just wait for the game and play it all fresh. I wasn't super interested in it but Amazon had the steel book edition for 60 and it was part of a buy 1 get one half off on pre orders. So I got it and Elden ring.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Definitely looking forward to this - whenever it happens!

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Hope there's no bullshit behind it like the 30 minute playtime limit for the RE2 demo. Would be nice to play it over and over to get a "feel" for the game.

Psykodad

Banned
Hype!

Weird idea to know I was 14 when I played FFVII for the first time and my son will be 14 when he plays FFVII Remake.

stickkidsam

This shit needs to come out on the new year god dammit. It should be out now, but I know Square are a bunch of sadists.

Top Bottom