• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Trailer

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png

An updated, improved and expanded version of Final Fantasy VII Remake has just been announced for PS5
Coming to PlayStation 5 on June 10th

a96

The title will have better graphics and players will be able to count on additional content
Include a brand-new episode: play as the ninja Yuffie Kisaragi and infiltrate the Shinra Corporation to steal a powerful materia
Switch between “Graphics Mode” that prioritizes high quality 4K graphics and “Performance Mode” that prioritizes smooth action at 60FPS.
Those who own the physical or digital PS4 version of FFVII Remake and want to experience the PS5 enhancements can upgrade to the PS5 version at no extra cost and carry over their save from the PS4 version.
PS4 players who upgrade will still need to purchase the new episode featuring Yuffie separately.
Faster load times and new photo mode

EvG5B62XUAEihP1
60383ed3bfc759b3559bab98_50980745192_a5cfcd1f13_k.jpg

Last edited:

RPSleon

Not meeting Yuffie in a random bush in the world map confirmed.

Dont think were getting a world map.

Edit: yeah im probably over reacting. I just dont get the sense that the whole thing is gonna be what anyone expected. Ill be really impressed if it is.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

Its a free upgrade and that I didn't expect but it lookes more foggy on PS5?

Yuffie episode I don't care about tbh. I don't have this game anymore, probably won't play this.

So, what is this? Just a PS5 upgrade with a new episode included?

Edit: Apparently sat on the page too long before hitting post.

Last edited:

Dregnel

do you need a ps5 and upgrade to that version so you can buy the yuffie story or you can buy it for ps4, i don't get it at all.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Ok, how fast was the loading really? Cant wait to see a comparison.

Zoro7

Banned
I think we just get the ps5 version of the base game for free. Didn’t it say the new episode would be available to preorder soon?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
when is the game out

SCB3

Awesome, news I actually wanted from this State of Play as I've been meaning to play it through again on Hard mode, now I can with a better lookng game and Yuffie!!! At least we don't have to find her this time, that was always a pain

LordCBH

Free upgrade. Pay for the Yuffie content. What? Surely the upgrade needed more work than the Yuffie content

Top Bottom