• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake rated T for Teen by ESRB

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Although not explicitly stated, one of the newest Instagram posts lists it as such (previous posts show the "RP" rating = "Rating Pending")

Gy8dhrD.png

Not sure if this is a listing for the new game, or for the re-re-re-release of the original:

1ABvayL.png

The original game was also rated "T".

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Will be weird if FFVII was rated M.

All mainline FFs are rated T anyway.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think there was some speculation / hope that this would be rated M.

At least we know they aren't going over-the-top with the Honey Bee Inn / Don Corneo scenario, even though Nomura "explained that the facility identical to the original game in the Remake would cause physical unease." Of course that was a while ago so maybe they toned it down for the more favorable rating?

Top Bottom