• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 - Square Enix Final Fantasy VII Remake - Standard Edition, Deluxe Edition, and Collector's Edition ($330)

Ulysses 31

Nov 24, 2013
1st class edition still available I wonder how much quantities they are producing ?
It's not limited 😡
Yeah!

And to my surprise, Cyberpunk 2077 Collector's Edition for PS4 is still available too on multiple amazons!

Maybe they make extra amounts of PS4 limited editions. :lollipop_grinning:

Last edited:

Murr

Neo Member
May 28, 2019
Is the figure made out of plastic?
At least you can move its arms, still 200$ for a plastic action figure is a bit much.
Maybe it is worth it, if you are a collector and don't actually open the box. Meh probably not.

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
I think I'm gonna go with the "hard pass" edition for now. I'm still not convinced SE will deliver with this FFVII remake.

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
Been listing to Jim? :lollipop_grinning:

I found the combat very flashy also.
Nope. It's been quite some time since I've watched Jimbo.

I Just have been following the overall SE development hell cycle and the 'too ambitious' projects they've pulled in the past.

And I'm having a feeling this remake might become another FFXV: a too ambitious project which made a lot of promises and took a long ass time to be "completed" but hasn't deliver much. Unless of course you've enjoyed FFXV.