• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake - Standard Edition, Deluxe Edition, and Collector's Edition ($330)

D.Final

Banned
Officially show the standard, Deluxe, and collector's edition of Final Fantasy VII Remake during Square Enix Live streaming for E3 2019.

vicikQT.jpg

OHBnl2p.jpg

vqbGsFa.jpg

Last edited:

First Class Edition

THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY DOLLARS

Last edited:

Petrae

First Class Edition

Squeenix reaching for the ass wallet.

Elcid

Banned

First Class Edition

But I needs it...

RPGCrazied

Damn at that CE price. I'll probably change my mind but I had to get the preorder in. I promised I'd buy the CE of this game no matter the price when I asked for them to remake the game before the first FF7R trailer was shown.

Can’t check right now but how much is the Deluxe version?

$79.99

Its up at best buy, but I'm waiting for Amazon.

Edit: Nevermind, not waiting. Ordered on BB. Not missing out on this, and i had a $10 off coupon. Win-win. Now we wait for 9 months...

Last edited:

Digity

First Class Edition

Over $600 CAD after all said and done.

chinoXL

Mad respect. I love FFVII and this set is tempting as hell, but i gotta prioritize. In for that steelbook and hard cover artbook in the Deluxe though.
yeh my mouse somehow wouldn't let me click on the 1st class edition hahahahaha deluxe it is for me as well..my wife will drill me if i get a game for 3 hundo

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Gonna buy me the deluxe ed.

Petrae

This is gonna be another one of those releases that requires a spreadsheet to get everything straight for each version, isn’t it? The summon materia DLC for each version is gonna be the sticking point.

AlexxKidd

Digital deluxe for me. I'd by the ultimate version in a second but I hate using discs, I've transitioned to digital. If anyone has already preordered digitally, do you get the dynamic theme now? Is it any good? If so I might be preordering sooner rather than later...

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
i can easy make the pre-order of 1st class edition. but my question is....

They try to sell us a small part of a complete game?

Senhua

i can easy make the pre-order of 1st class edition. but my question is....

They try to sell us a small part of a complete game?
I will cautiously to believe in any of their promise after the disaster of FFXV.
Still wait for my Aranea and Luna expansion pack
DaH_Rv8UMAEcKgc.jpg

DaH_eDcVQAA_3aL.jpg

Just wait and buy it when all the episode finished. There are still a lot of another's waiting to be played.

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I’ll wait for it on X. Might take a while but I can deal with that. Until they come out and say it’s 100% exclusive, I can wait in this case... The X version by the time it hits would have all major bugs sorted and look/play better. But more likely it will be a years exclusivity, so I’ll play it on the next gen Xbox anyway.

CyberPanda

Banned
I’ll wait for it on X. Might take a while but I can deal with that. Until they come out and say it’s 100% exclusive, I can wait in this case... The X version by the time it hits would have all major bugs sorted and look/play better. But more likely it will be a years exclusivity, so I’ll play it on the next gen Xbox anyway.
Btw, this is just part 1. LOL

I'll probably get shit for this but personally it looked shit, not visually because obviously visually it was stunning but gameplay looked shit.

All I wanted was a remastered FF7 not... this Devil May Cry for kids edition, Is it so hard to just repaint the original backgrounds and up the charachter models? That's all you had to do Square Enix...or you know what? You could of done both and everyone would of been happy.

clem84

Gold Member
Over $600 CAD after all said and done.
With the exchange rate, shipping and import fees, yup, about that much. And because the SE store has crappy packaging, expect the thing to show up at your door step with bumps or creases, or damaged in some other way.

I'll probably get shit for this but personally it looked shit, not visually because obviously visually it was stunning but gameplay looked shit.

All I wanted was a remastered FF7 not... this Devil May Cry for kids edition, Is it so hard to just repaint the original backgrounds and up the charachter models? That's all you had to do Square Enix...or you know what? You could of done both and everyone would of been happy.
I would've been really happy with the graphics we're seeing now, but with the exact same gameplay as the original. I still have a good feeling about the game. We'll get surprises. Surprises are good.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
The child in me wants to buy the first class edition, the man in me refuses to buy this thing at all, because the first game will only cover midgar.

But they want to gouge you for another $330 with the CE editions of those also...

CyberPanda

Banned
Audio:
- Japanese
- English
- German
- French

Subtitles:
- Japanese
- English
- German
- French
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Italian
- Spanish
- Korean

Saw this on a Portuguese game site.

First Class Edition

9TeYzOa.gif

I will just get the 4K modable complete edition with the full story on PC during Steam sale for $20

PSFan

I would have pre-ordered the first class edition if it had a Tifa figure instead of Cloud. I'm so sick of Cloud.

Top Bottom