• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake TGS Trailer

D.Final

Banned
The release of a new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake for the TGS 2019 was confirmed via the official Twitter page of the game.

RLjsqc0.gif

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

qZZNuk0.gif

[Update]

Final Fantasy VII Remake - TGS Trailer

Last edited:

Aggelos

So super hyped about this trailer. I wanna see the Turks : Reno, Rude, Elena.
This is going to be incredible, truly incredible.

Neil

Man, this episodic nonsense really sucks.

I find it weird that the episodic nature of this release isn't really mentioned by them anymore. There's no "Part 1" or anything in the name of the game, the trailers, the PR piece which goes in the description for retailers etc.
EDIT: Or maybe it is now I dunno.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
It's not even nostalgia, for some reason I like FF7 characters (good or bad) a lot more than other FF games.
With the exception of FFT.

Last edited:

mortal

Gold Member
The Turks look really good. Also, did I just hear Mark Hamill as Don Cornelio?

Also summons and mini-games too. They're aren't wasting any time showing the good stuff. I appreciate that.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
It's not even nostalgia, for some reason I like FF7 characters (good or bad) a lot more than other FF games.
With the exception of FFT.

Probably cuz they are adults instead of teens still going through puberty. Same reason why Tactics and XIV have good casts.

Dacon

Banned
This game 100 percent had midgar split off into its own game bc there's no way they could maintain this level of visual fidelity on current gen consoles in the larger environments you encounter later on in FF7 and still have good performance. This looks fucking next gen already.

Top Bottom