• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Remake ‘1st Class Edition’ Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona box set trailer

Mista

Banned

Square Enix has released a short trailer showcasing the Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife & Hardy Daytona box set included with the “1st Class Edition” of Final Fantasy VII Remake.

In addition to the Play Arts Kai Cloud Strife and Hardy Daytona box set, the $329.99 1st Class Edition includes all the content in the Final Fantasy VII Remake Deluxe Edition and the Carbuncle Summon Materia downloadable content

Pagusas

Elden Member
Looks better quality than I expected. I wonder if the production units will actually maintain said quality.

Fuz

Banned
I don't like joints. It's a toy, not a statue.

Oh well, I wasn't planning to buy this shitty excuse of a remake anyway.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I'd laugh if all of the special editions combined ended up costing around $1,200.

Someone please get the guys who makes special editions a cigarette and a blindfold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blancka

Am I missing something or is it an extra $200 for a toy and a bike for it vs the normal deluxe edition? Are there any other differences between the versions? Seems like a lot for what it is, but figurines aren't my thing. Would something like this be likely to retain or increase value over time at all?

n0razi

I'll wait for the complete collectors edition with the full game... don;t see myself getting 3x of these $300 collectors editions for each episode

I was onboard till I saw that price..kinda tough to justify 320 bills for a game.

Am I missing something or is it an extra $200 for a toy and a bike for it vs the normal deluxe edition?

You are paying for the game + figures...

I believe the Play Arts Kai figures are actually worth around that much and are high quality... They are not like your typical $5 plastic figures you get thrown in with other games. The Advent Children version was going for around $300 for just the figure/bike so this isnt that crazy of a markup; I just checked ebay and they are still going for $200-400. But like I said above, this is just the first episode so I wouldnt want to drop cash for multiple collectors editions.

Advent Children version:
a83b18786b10178a9e3a46b18c40c728_1920_KR.jpg

Last edited:

chinoXL

I'll wait for the complete collectors edition with the full game... don;t see myself getting 3x of these $300 collectors editions for each episode

You are paying for the game + figures...

I believe the Play Arts Kai figures are actually worth around that much and are high quality... They are not like your typical $5 plastic figures you get thrown in with other games. The Advent Children version was going for around $300 for just the figure/bike so this isnt that crazy of a markup; I just checked ebay and they are still going for $200-400. But like I said above, this is just the first episode so I wouldnt want to drop cash for multiple collectors editions.

Advent Children version:
a83b18786b10178a9e3a46b18c40c728_1920_KR.jpg
oh ok, i didn't know the quality of the figures were that high. the advent children one looks dope with all of his blades..i have the deluxe pre ordered now...i'll see if i can talk myself into paying the extra dough for the figure..thanks man!

stickkidsam

Ya know, I would've preferred to see the game get a sick awesome statue with tons of detail, but I will happily accept this fully articulate action figure.

Maybe I'll build a Midgar set out of Legos so he can fight Godzilla (who will be painted like Diamond weapon).

I don't like joints. It's a toy, not a statue.

Oh well, I wasn't planning to buy this shitty excuse of a remake anyway.
Fuz-kun, you are very tsun tsun. I hope this remake manges to touch your dere dere.

Dacon

Banned
If that figure is the same quality as Play Arts then it's not worth the money.

Play Arts are overpriced ugly crap.

Last edited:
Top Bottom