• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy X -Will- and FFX-2.5 plot discussion thread [Up2: Uh, um, errr, see OP]

DonMigs85

What is up with this bump.

Here, catch

TidusDeath-30.jpg

SOLDIER

I will continue to wonder if Square will ever follow up with this shit story or pretend it never happened.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't patch out the audio drama to at least attempt in erasing it from memory.

DPtheGod

WTF

So, Tidus kicks a bomb and it makes his head explode? LMFAO I wonder if whoever wrote this was just feeling "FUCK FFX" or something.

i'm probably gonna get shit on for this, but is it worth it story-wise to attempt to play X-2? :-/
i mean i tried it back when it came out and just couldn't dig it.

Zoe

WTF

So, Tidus kicks a bomb and it makes his head explode? LMFAO I wonder if whoever wrote this was just feeling "FUCK FFX" or something.

No.
He kicks a bomb and it blows his body apart, sending his head to fly away.

No.
Someone throws a ball-shaped bomb that hits him on the back of the head, and he thinks it's a Blitzball before it blows up.

Beth Cyra

i'm probably gonna get shit on for this, but is it worth it story-wise to attempt to play X-2? :-/
i mean i tried it back when it came out and just couldn't dig it.
It very much is.

Yuuna actually grows as a person and is trying to move on from what she knew growing up and trying to become her own person and is haunted by her past.

It's corny but it actually shows a person that is trying to balance an old life they need to leave behind and at the same time forge her own path. I personally think for as many story issues as it had it is really a great look into something we so rarely see, a hero in a life after saving the world.

Bladenic

No.
Someone throws a ball-shaped bomb that hits him on the back of the head, and he thinks it's a Blitzball before it blows up.

Who was that "someone" though, I don't recall finding out

But then again I tried to block it from memory, everything. X-2 perfect ending is the X series ending as far I'm concerned.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Why would you even bump this thread. Do you have a head on your shoulders or what?

Top Bottom