• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY X/X 2 HD Remaster for PS4?

SerTapTap

I'm guessing there really isn't any more they can do to the game, though. So is this purely to get it to the PS4 people who don't own a PS3, I guess?

They could AA the fuck out of it, that's about it. I doubt >30FPS is happening, nor will they edit assets anymore than they did for PS4. Kinda suspect it was a mistake, not real though. Same boxart as PS3

Taken down already lol.

Serious question though, and sorry if it comes off as port begging, but why does SE not port the remasters and old FF games to other consoles? Always seemed strange to me.

Slowdive

Banned
Glad I didn't buy it for PS3. I remember someone on GAF saying they had proof that it was coming to PC as well.

Kingdom Hearts next please.

I hate the company SE has become.

This is exactly why I didn't get the Remaster in the first place because I knew this would happen.

I was gonna get the vita version eventually, so I guess I'll get this instead.

Now bring over IX and improve the speed of the game.

Caronte

Erreur 404
Cette page n'a pu être trouvée...
Il se peut que son adresse ait changé ou que celle-ci soit erronée.

:/

Vashetti

Banned
PS3 version is already 1080/30 (no AA).

What they can do is 1080/60, more AA, more texture filtering, skippable cutscenes.

Make it cross-save with the PS3 and Vita versions and I'll upgrade my PS3 version to this one as the definitive version of the game.

No cross-save, no buy.

Levyne

Banned
PS3 version is already 1080/30 (no AA).

What they can do is 1080/60, more AA, more texture filtering, skippable cutscenes.

Make it cross-save with the PS3 and Vita versions and I'll upgrade my PS3 version to this one as the definitive version of the game.

No cross-save, no buy.

Yeah, if it would be at all possible to transfer the ps3 save, that would be neat.

entremet

Meh. The Vita versions are superior. JRPGs on the go have no peer. Especially for the crazy mini games in these games.

creyas

Well, the PS3 version isn't absolutely perfect (quite a bit of loading if i remember correctly, nothing else pops up in my mind though), so i consider this ok, if they improve it.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So it is happening?

Now please tell me FFXIII Trilogy isn't.

I am pretty sure they are going to release it 1.5 and 2.5 and maybe even DDD this year for PS4. Xbox is questionable.

I haven't heard anything about them porting the XIII games again.

Chris R

There was a PC version of X/X-2?

Only kidding, I'd probably buy at least X for $20 since I've yet to touch that portion of the PS3 disc and have X-2 on my Vita to try and beat it

YYYEESSS

Thank god.

I really wanted this in my PS4 library

Now throw Kingdom Hearts HD collection my way.

Then Uncharted, Demons Souls and Dark Cloud 1/2 and I'm happy. lol

fardeenah

Banned
if its coming to ps4, i bet a steam release is in the corner, who knows FF XV may be released on pc if the sales are good

Top Bottom