• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age trailer (2017, PS4 REMASTER!!!!!!)

Hasney

Zodiac job system version in English? FREAKING FINALLY.

Can't be arsed linking the gif again, but E3 better be out-FUCKING-standing with all these games being announced beforehand.

raven777

57553DA5502D970004

57553DA5501067001D

57553DA6500DC9001E

sphinx

the piano man
one question though, why a title like "The Zodiac Age"??

does it mean it has extra content or something else beyond what the PS2 game had?

Hopefully the tweak the game a little by adjusting some of the more unfair drops, re-balance some of the encounters and add a story.

With those changes it would be worth going through again.

does it mean it has extra content or something else beyond what the PS2 game had?

Some combo between the original and the job system I assume.

Aters

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
SQUARE DELIVER THE GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

The youtube description specifically says this is the original FF12 with the additional zodiac job system stuff.

This is E3 is already better than the last one to me.

It's gonna be based on the International version "FF12 International Zodiac Job Class System" Zodiac Age just sounds better.

Ricitor

Where the fuck did this come from!?
Honestly want to give FFXII another go. I could never get into the battle system despite loving everything else about the game. Maybe I can push through this time!

linko9

That looks great! I guess the title implies it's the IZJS version, which is the only one I played. Definitely my favorite FF since 6, will probably get this, if I can find 100 hours to set aside again.

Happiness. Endless happiness, finally.

I played that game for at least 600 hours on PS2. Can't wait to get all the trophies and beat Yiazmat all over again. Too bad it's not on Vita but oh well. My PS2 died years ago and just last week I was thinking of buying another one again just for this game.

As someone who's never followed Final Fantasy, can someone explain why this is a big deal?

Well, Final Fantasy used to be a juggernaut (still is for me) in the videogame world and while it was controversial when it was first released, XII is considered by many people, myself included, to be one of the best games in the series if not THE best .

Top Bottom