• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 First screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo boy. Doing QTEs for buffs. That's wonderful.

Played through XII twice and am less than 10 hours into XIII(played a whole thirty minutes earlier!) so that's my stance in a nutshell.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Kagari said:
UK Rep was wrong. They do have the Xbox version on hand and after playing both, it's definitely more washed out, not as vibrant and has a lot more aliasing than the PS3 version.
Probably they didnt even touch the engine in order to trim costs.

I just can't believe the first game was about getting Serah back, and now this is about finding Lightning...don't let any of these people near the story in Agito or Versus...

Gila

RPGCrazied said:
Also, will it have DLC?

I think it might, I doubt Square-enix will release a game in todays market without DLC

especially since some people will renew PlayStation Plus after the 30 days

RPGCrazied

Sure would like to get some Direct feed gameplay trailers. Least they game has some different looking environments then just using them from XIII. Though they are using some of the same monster models.

Also, 3 character slots and 3 monster slots? I guess lightning fights with you sometimes, and who else joins I wonder? Didn't they say the old cast wouldn't be in your party, but you will meet up with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom