• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 might be real

Blablurn

1337967-screen_shot_2010_04_14_at_3.58.59_pm_screen_large.png

dvolovets

LiK said:
they're probably domain squatting just in case.
Seems like a pretty odd domain to choose for something like that... I'd understand getting the domains for future games in the series (i.e., higher numbers), but this... hmm.

Lebron

Back in the day they would just commit Seppuku and call it a day. But no, they rather just keep on failing.

duckroll

Haha. Haters hurry up and quit gaming so I don't have to ban you when you endlessly whine about shit after it's announced! :lol

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
DMPrince said:
whole game revolves around Snow plz. and bring back the dress sphere system.

Who would Why would anyone you want the game to focus on the worst character?

Empty

the world in ffxiii was so fucking boring to me. no desire to see it brought back again, nor the characters, even if it means getting more final fantasy sooner.

duckroll said:
Haha. Haters hurry up and quit gaming so I don't have to ban you when you endlessly whine about shit after it's announced! :lol
Ha, but what will you do when I cleverly disguise my complaints as follows: "Gosh, I hope FFXIII-2 is [thinly veiled jab at FFXIII]"

Alucrid

Banned
If they make it all like FF XIII's end game, heck yeah. Otherwise I'll keep being skeptical. Also, no Vanille? Yay! No Fang? Awww.

I hope so. The battle system had a few problems, like getting gangbanged and losing your turn when there were too many enemies and party leader insta-loss, but the fast paced nature of it I loved.

Story and character development was great too. They've already got the engine in place for both systems and feedback from consumers. A second game in the universe could iron out all the kinks and wash out the bad impression the first game left for some people.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Tentative interest?

Whatever happened to Ivalice Alliance? Need more of that.
I wonder if "Fortress" turned into FF13-2 instead.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
If they add towns and a world map (without removing the corridor design) I'd buy it :)

World map is never coming back :(

Kinda surprised if they're just calling it Final Fantasy XIII-2. I thought SE was done with simple titles.

Maybe Motomu Toriyama wont direct? Or write? Or even touch it?

I know... one can dream.

Top Bottom