• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV 4.1 "The Legend Returns" trailer; out on Oct 10, Return to Ivalice!

Jeels

i'm actually so happy they are improving this feature.
Actually feelign like a leader with my own team ( and not just friends ) will be nice.

I just don't really see the point of introducing this/investing in the tech, etc other than to eventually phase out dungeons being multi character content once the game's population dies down enough and nobody is willing to do lower level content so that new players always have party members in dungeons. Redoing low level dungeons except this time with AI instead of human beings doesn't seem that exciting to me.

How many MSQs do these patches usually have? It feels weird being caught up.

It's been a little all over the place, ARR patches were in the 15-20 region whereas HW was closer to 10 quests a patch. Although despite having less quests I feel as though the length of the HW patches was about the same as the length of the ARR patches, but it's been a while.

I just don't really see the point of introducing this/investing in the tech, etc other than to eventually phase out dungeons being multi character content once the game's population dies down enough and nobody is willing to do lower level content so that new players always have party members in dungeons. Redoing low level dungeons except this time with AI instead of human beings doesn't seem that exciting to me.

i like the act of building a team. even if it's the answer of the low level dongeon , it's fine , because those are BORING ( especially for the HW ad SB jobs )..
What is the point of the squadrons , right now ? to get those lv 40+ items for boosts ? They need to improve it so i welcome any change

Jeels

i like the act of building a team. even if it's the answer of the low level dungeon , it's fine , because those are BORING ( especially for the HW ad SB jobs )..
What is the point of the squadrons , right now ? to get those lv 40+ items for boosts ? They need to improve it so i welcome any change

Ya I get what you are saying, it's something for you to do with your Squadrons. And honestly, I don't know what the current point of Squadrons is. It kind of just replaced my beast tribe dailies as my "dailies" content.

The thing about beast tribes is they provided additional lore/quests/exp/minions/mounts. I never really felt rewarded for Squadrons.

Shamdeo

shibijts8d.gif

Guest Creator: Yasumi Matsuno (Return to Ivalice – scenario concept)
"Born in 1965 and raised in Niigata prefecture, Japan. The renowned video game designer is now CEO of Algebra Factory. Director and writer of numerous titles, including Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics, and Final Fantasy XII."

Wait was this known before?

Is that a video game studio like Mistwalker?

Daeoc

It is like FFXIV's version of Adventuring Fellows from FFXI.

DUCKROLL, CAN I PUNCH THIS PERSON WITHOUT GETTING BANNED PLEASE?

Why? They're right. :p

Hildebrand is the only reason I am booting up the game again. Glad that my six month sub I got when SB launched will be getting use after being away for three months...

Masx

Banned
I'd be excited for housing in FFXIV if you weren't held hostage by it every 45 days if you wanted to take a break.

Top Bottom