• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| The Midas Touch

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Hey everyone. I haven't played FF14 in the last year. I bought the expansion, but my highest level character is only in their 30s. Was thinking about coming back - has a lot changed? is it great nowadays. I loved it back when I played but stopped for...I don't know why lol. Also, is it possible to solo a lot of the game? I have used group finder and done dungeons and I think they were required (to unlock a job maybe? I forget) - I just don't want to get into a position where I'm screwed because I can't get through it solo. Of course if I was ever to get to raiding yeah I know, not solo but that's fine. I mean getting most things done by yourself if *needed*. Thanks!
Population feels lower compared to what it was last year but I guess that's to be expected this late into the expansion cycle. Other than that they've done a bunch of QoL improvements and are adding some more next month.

You can solo almost all of the story stuff in the game and if you need to run grouped content but matchmaking is taking too long you can try asking a lv 60 to just carry you through it for story (takes like 5 mins to run a dungeon like that). Next month they're adding NPC platoons that you'll be able to take with you into dungeons instead of grouping with real people as well.

New thread is here btw: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1270146

Tiduz

Eurogaime
zVLACai.jpg

what happened. no one is online? Rip.

Thorgal

That's one of the great things about my server and FC. (Odin, MI6)
You could log in at some ungodly hour like 5am and you will still have 20 people logged in.

Landford

Banned
Hi guys, I stopped playing with a lv 15 character. If I play without Heavensward will I lose too much content even though im not a level 50 as required by it? or all new Heavensward content is only after level 50? Thanks!

Top Bottom