• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT| Y'all Need to Calm Down

Thorgal

so the 70 paladin rotation is basically :

Requiscat + Holy spirit spam until empty >Riot blade combo spam+ sheltron until full on mp again And then back to holy spam right ?

Qvoth

g7dsfq3im3tz.png
female version is actually pretty nice

Kenai

Tanking/DPS jobs have no matter on rewards right?

Yes and no. All rewards go by the type of venture it is, and since gathering jobs are the only ones with access to the 18 hour gathering ventures only they can get those rewards ect.

On the other hand all quick ventures are the same reward pool regardless of class. And all battle type jobs have the same venture selection so in that regard your choice of healer or tank or whatever doesn't matter

iammeiam

My GAF account is 11 years old; this is probably the series of threads I was ever the most active in. This is some shit.

Most of you know who I am (and probably wish you didn't); Angary Fays @ Levi if you don't and desperately need somebody to rant about a bunch of obscure BS nobody cares about and/or wax rhapsodic about A3S.

Will be following what happens to GAFing hunts on Ultros, though, since that's going to be confusing.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
My GAF account is 11 years old; this is probably the series of threads I was ever the most active in. This is some shit.

Most of you know who I am (and probably wish you didn't); Angary Fays @ Levi if you don't and desperately need somebody to rant about a bunch of obscure BS nobody cares about and/or wax rhapsodic about A3S.

Will be following what happens to GAFing hunts on Ultros, though, since that's going to be confusing.

my account is day one, user #88. Gaming Age before that. 2000-2017. My account almost could have voted.

dcye

Agreed with all sentiments. Haven't been actively posting in here for a while, but still lurked occasionally. If the Discord is open I'd love to join.

Qvoth

even though i don't play with u guys on ultros, i'd still like an invite to the ffxiv gaf discord if it even exists
p0QHO.gif

would be cool to chat together during live letters and shit like that i suppose

BLCKATK

Angary, I've never gotten to play with you but I've read pretty much every massive post you've ever written. Seriously respect you as a player and I've learned a lot from your posts alone. Thank you.

Walk Free guys. I hope to see you in "A Realm Reborn".

scy

A decade or so on GAF and been around for something like 9 or so XIV OTs. It's been a good run guys. Rin Windrider (Leviathan) for any who care. Best of luck to everyone here on out.

o7

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Could I get a discord invite? Haven't been active in the thread or game for a while, but would like to have the discord on hand when I dive back in.

Top Bottom