Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood |OT2| Y'all Need to Calm Down (Ultimate)

When i bought ARR i remember being part of the GAF free company (even have a group photo). Now i just came back to the game and subscribed for 2 months, and notice that i'm not part of any free company, so i assume that eventually all the inactive players were removed from it. I want to know if there is still space to join, i'm a level 23 Gladiator.

When i bought ARR i remember being part of the GAF free company (even have a group photo). Now i just came back to the game and subscribed for 2 months, and notice that i'm not part of any free company, so i assume that eventually all the inactive players were removed from it. I want to know if there is still space to join, i'm a level 23 Gladiator.
What was your character name? There's currently room for a few more in Gather Against Fate, but yeah there have been purges as were are almost always close to the cap. You're welcome to rejoin (make sure to state in your application that you're re-joining along with your username) - we're still at Mist Ward 1 Plot 15 (though that may change if more Shirogane housing opens up), but the FC tag is now <<Aera>> rather than <<GAF>> (the full name remains the same for now, but that too is up in the air - as Meccs said above, most everyone in the FFXIV community fled during the 'exodus', so the FC leaders are trying to distance the FC from this site.

I only caught this because I heard GAF had a UI change and was curious

Last edited: