• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV Update 5.2 “Echoes of a Fallen Star” Gets Official Key Artwork

Mista

Banned
Final-Fantasy-XIV.jpg

Today Square Enix sent in an announcement about Final Fantasy XIV’s upcoming update 5.2 titled “Echoes of a Fallen Star”.

The press release included the official key art for the update, which you can check out below both with and without the logo.

We also get the opening of a teaser site including a refresher about the list of features that is coming with the update.

Final-Fantasy-XIV-2-1.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XIV-3.jpg

The update is going to launch in mid-February
  • Main Scenario Quests
  • Eden’s Verse Raids
  • Chronicles of a New Era – The Sorrow of Werlyt
  • New Dungeon – Anamnesis Anyder
  • Trial – Cinder Drift
  • Beast Tribe Quests – Qitari
  • Resistance Weapon Quests
  • Ishgardian Restoration Updates
  • Crafting and Gathering Overhaul
  • Ocean Fishing
  • New Game+ Updates
  • and more!

royox

I love coming back to this game every patch. My life now doesn't allow me to play it like a "normal" MMO (raiding, doing dailies, etc) but I will always come back for the story, job improvements, new jobs, etc.

Best FF since X by far.

Psykodad

Banned
Oh man, I bought Shadowbringers at 50% discount a while ago and still am working through the post-Stormblood/pre-shadowbringers updates...

Kumomeme

...My life now doesn't allow me to play it like a "normal" MMO (raiding, doing dailies, etc) but I will always come back for the story, job improvements, new jobs, etc.

Well the game design basically not like "normal" MMO where player grinding stuff for hours...the game designed to play for short time, stop awhile and even sub and resub later after new content drop in..so you already doing "right" things

Top Bottom