• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV ad on Gamestop lists PC release

MUnited83

For you.
cTYyToI.png

GHG

Gold Member
Why don't they just announce the damn thing?

I need this game but the IQ of the console versions makes me sick.

MUnited83

For you.
Just a matter of time.

The question is: same-day or staggered.

Staggered, the real question is by how much. Considering the huge ammounts of money they are funneling into the game, I can't see it being any longer than 6 months later.

It's just a fake/typo ad, right?
Definitely not a fake, I took the screenshot myself. Might be a typo on their end or most likely they just forgot to remove PC from the marketing materials, because the PC version is coming regardless.

Tagyhag

I mean, it's not a matter of if but when.

And frankly, I can wait. They still haven't fixed the performance issues.

Its happening but if its happening day 1 why didnt they announce it?

Saving something for E3?

Maybe something for that god awful PC Gamer show.

Go_Ly_Dow

There are 3 more events before this game releases....and guess what they are?

E3
Gamescom
TGS

They are gonna hold back a little with announcements.

You'll get your PC release.

BELIEVE!

Corpekata

Banned
There are 3 more events before this game releases....and guess what they are?

E3
Gamescom
TGS

They are gonna hold back a little with announcements.

You'll get your PC release.

BELIEVE!

Could be an announcement at the PC gamer E3 show. Square Enix was there last time.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Thank goodness I don't have to plug in my PS4 for the game. Although I ordered the Squeenix super deluxe edition.

Foffy

Banned
I guess I may be waiting for it on PC.

As an aside, has Square said anything about X/X-2 on PC? We know they exist per Steam leaks, but the company has not said a word about it. I've not bought the games on PS4 specifically because of the leak.

duckroll

Looks like they decided to pull the PC announcement from this event at the last minute and forgot to call the marketing department to let them know. Lol.

komorebi

GIVE IT.

After the jaggies and framerate in the latest footage this really needs to launch on the same day. (game looks fantastic regardless though)

Top Bottom