• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Boxart

Soriku

https://twitter.com/Wario64?lang=en

Standard:

Ce2Owg-UkAI7mT9.jpg:large

Ce2VKOKUEAEqOyr.jpg:large

Deluxe:

DKHF

I prefer the traditional logo on a white background (which is the reversible cover in Japan) but it's not bad.

Illucio

Banned
I like the regular cover... I already have the game preordered for years so I think I'll keep it for sentimental value.
So hyped

CHC

Even if you don't like it, you must admit there is a pleasing amount of restraint shown. No faces, no weapons, no gaudy visual effects like floating sparks or splatters.... It's nice.

Should probably be mentioned in the OP that that the standard edition has the traditional logo/white background cover art as a reversible cover.

At first I thought the standard cover was pretty bad, but the more I look at it the more I appreciate it. It's somewhat different than the standard AAA game. But it's good to know about the reversible art just in case.

Even if you don't like it, you must admit there is a pleasing amount of restraint shown. No faces, no weapons, no gaudy visual effects like floating sparks or splatters.... It's nice.

Exactly.

I prefer the standard cover, to be honest. Absolutely beautiful.

The steelbook cover, while beautiful, has Kain and Rosa from IV on it, lol.

I love that the car made the cover.

Reminds of the Xenoblade Chronicles X cover in thematics. The four main party members with their backs to the camera and their vehicle. Looking out at the world which is the main point of the game.

In X it was the alien world of Mira and in XV it's the open road as it's a road trip game.

cj_iwakura

Yeah, it's not at all what I expected. I thought it would be something like SMTIV's with a duality of the two houses.

CHC

That's the Japan cover. No NA or EU just yet.

And yeah, reversible cover.

Oh well then forget what I said earlier. NA is getting big swords, overlapped characters of varying scales, and lots of shitty particle effects smeared across it. Guarantee it.

sappyday

I love it. I don't see what's bad about it at all.

AdanVC

Love it! Glad it's not your generic dude walking with a weapon and lot's of stuff happening behind him. This is the exact opposite with a nice landscape.

Top Bottom