• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn Prologue - Anime teaser trailer 2 (February 2019)

D.Final

Banned
Published a few hours ago, here is shown the second teaser trailer of Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn
- Prologue.

A history of the past, which will reveal new details on the tormented story of Ardyn.

And on the conflict that led him to fight the Gods he had served.

An epic battle between dynasties and gods will begin.

Hype :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Dacon

Banned
I honestly don't give a shit. All of the DLC I was interested in got cancelled, Ardyn was the least interesting part of the game.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Where's the gameplay trailer?

Damn, thinking about it now. After this, is this game done? I didn't give a fuck about the DLC episodes, I just wanted another full continent to explore.

ExpandKong

Banned
Honestly i would’ve preferred they kept the Aranea DLC or even the Luna DLC. We know just enough about Ardyn to make him slightly interesting and maybe kind of tragic. Don’t think we need any more info on him.

Where's the gameplay trailer?

Damn, thinking about it now. After this, is this game done? I didn't give a fuck about the DLC episodes, I just wanted another full continent to explore.

Seems to be, yep. They canned all the other planned DLC.

Funny how Nomura makes a mess of this game for ten years and SE rewards the guy who stepped in and finally got them a product to put on store shelves by giving him the boot

Shifty

I honestly don't give a shit. All of the DLC I was interested in got cancelled, Ardyn was the least interesting part of the game.
I lost my shit laughing when the man dressed up in the primary villain costume introduced himself as a self-styled man of no importance.

Funny how Nomura makes a mess of this game for ten years and SE rewards the guy who stepped in and finally got them a product to put on store shelves by giving him the boot
Is it a known thing that he was fired rather than leaving? The latter is the impression I got, though I suppose it could all be PR.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
Is it a known thing that he was fired rather than leaving? The latter is the impression I got, though I suppose it could all be PR.

I’m just assuming, but the whole thing to me (and I’m sure others) had an air of “he was strongly encouraged to leave of his own free will” about it.

royox

I lost my shit laughing when the man dressed up in the primary villain costume introduced himself as a self-styled man of no importance.

"I'm nobody, you can trust me :D"

(Stands in front of an imperial wall)

"HEY IT'S ME! OPEN THE GATE"
>>Gate opens<<
"See!? I'm nobody! You can trust me, I'm your friend ;D"

Noctis and co: :D"

Last edited:
So why -prologue-? Not only are they cancelling the editing tool as well as the DLCs, but they're also not release the full DLC and instead a "prologue"? TF does that mean?

EDIT: My bad, it's an anime. Guess they had budget for an additional anime but not actual game content...

Last edited:

kiphalfton

I mean I guess it's cheaper to make an anime episode than playing it out as a cut scene in the game, but doing so just seems like another spit in the face of fans. They've already fragmented the story, between kingslaive, brotherhood, and the game, so I guess thry figured "WTF, let's just add another spin-off film".

Like the guy said above, they canned the dlc tool and other DLC for this? They are so out of touch with what fans want, it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom