• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Gladiolus rewards a Gladio costume for doing the challenges

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Topless Gladio
costume is available when completing the challenge bonuses:

C788jkWXgAYmuPg.jpg

the much anticipated costume lolz

Faustek

About time they acknowledged it fully. Glachan is a sex symbol.
Tip to SE, if you want to make eye candy it works a lot better if they have some real character substance as well.

Uzukii

Banned
Disgusting. Let me know when Aranea's playable without her helmet.
(And needing an exploit to keep her in your party.)

Go_Ly_Dow

Those gains must be a result of all that high quality budget Nissin cup ramen comsumption.

We should all start eating it too.

Tyaren

Problem is getting that darn costume. :/
I'm more of a casual player and usually not that interested or good in combat, also I get frustrated easily if it just won't work.
Going through the challenge I ran out of phoenix downs one time, one time I didn't make the time limit and two times I was short about 50k points to get the costume. (You need to earn 500k overall by the way.)

I'm more of a casual player and usually not that interested or good in combat, also I get frustrated easily if it just won't work.
Going through the challenge I ran out of phoenix downs one time, one time I didn't make the time limit and two times I was short about 50k points to get the costume. (You need to earn 500k overall by the way.)
Git gud.

You are not worthy of Gladiolus' abs if you don't work out.

"Less whining, more working" - Gladio

wnt

Banned
Is it me or SE simply used the original chapter 13 replaced it with Gladiolus and Ignis and wants me to pay 5 euro for it?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Too bad there isn't an option to remove his ugly ass mullet as well.

Play him in the Insomnia section, change his costume, then there you go.

Is it me or SE simply used the original chapter 13 replaced it with Gladiolus and Ignis and wants me to pay 5 euro for it?

That's the free update, updating and adding stuff for Chapter 13. The DLC features a new location.

bigol

The alternative Chapter 13 is included in the patch, so it's free. It's the Gladiolus dlc that is 5 euro.

Heh. But i just want her in my team too :'(
Yeah me too bro. She was an awesome surprise for me.

If I could, I want the option to choose your party ala Kingdom Hearts. Then I would make it so that it would just be Noctis and Aranea in the party.

A healthy, happy, completely platonic, no benefits at all, etc partnership between the two......
/s??? I don't know anymore help!

Top Bottom