• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Final Fantasy XV Judgment Disc demo out now on JPSN & JP Xbox Store

Ibuki

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Will this be a good test for Pro performance?

Or will it only be supported in the full game...

KZXcellent

Oct 1, 2014
TX
This will satisfy my thirst until the full game comes out!

what is this supposed to be?

The first half of Chapter 1 on Easy Mode. Gives you a taste of the finished game.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
There must be a lot of hidden content among the files if it's 13GB for a just half of a chapter. Anyway, I eagerly await direct feed screens. I imagine it has no Pro support at all.

BigEmil

Feb 20, 2016
Will this be a good test for Pro performance?

Or will it only be supported in the full game...
Square isn't done with the Pro patch apparently it won't be in day 1 for the full game yet as far as I remember what I read from here

Squire

Banned
Feb 6, 2011
Los Angeles
There must be a lot of hidden content among the files if it's 13GB for a just half of a chapter. Anyway, I eagerly await direct feed screens. I imagine it has no Pro support at all.

If the opening is included and it's CGI, that's a big part of why it's so large. Cutscenes in general inflated the hell out of FFXIII. Out of nearly 40GB like 13 of it was Actual Video Game.

Jameson

Jul 4, 2015
Too lazy to go through the process of getting a Jap account , but can't wait to see some video content of this demo.

sappyday

Dec 28, 2012
Los Angeles
fuck my japanese account was tied to another profile and would automatically sign in. Now it needs to put down the password which i forgot.

Yabberwocky

Jan 25, 2013
Thanks for the heads up, Kagari, will download.

You have to be thirsty as fuck to download a demo of the first chapter for 13+ gigs.

...you're not wrong.

In a moment of irony, I'm drinking a glass of water at the moment. Quench my thirst, FFXV.

YankeeDonB

Feb 24, 2015
Since it's locked on easy mode I eagerly await complaints from Westerners downloading it on a Japanes account about how the combat is brain dead.

Copper

Jul 9, 2015
13.4 GB for half of the first chapter? This game must be massive. It will be on one disc right?