• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Judgment Disc demo out now on JPSN & JP Xbox Store

Just started my DL, 43 mins left.
I don't know any JP and didn't play the other FF15 demos.

I'll have to play the platinum demo to get a carbuncle in the main game or something though right?

sItw2iG.png
oFpKv9d.jpg
JIfU8Bb.jpg
3B1M7tJ.jpg
EayXuPk.jpg
PVcF7nW.jpg

Here's some quick and dirty screenshots I made. Grabbed em via my capture card. sorry if it's not the highest quality ever~

Simo

The download crosses across accounts right? If I switch to my main profile the demo would continue to download?

It'll continue to download but you'll need to switch back to play it.

Uh...so what are the 2 tv options when you boot up? Lol

Socivol

For those that want to avoid spoilers it does include the opening CGI cutscene. The track that plays in Chapter O is really good just stand around to listen to it.

Caim

It'll continue to download but you'll need to switch back to play it.

Uh...so what are the 2 tv options when you boot up? Lol

If you wanted to you can play on your main account if you activate your console as primary for your JP account.

Exentryk

There's a handful of streams and screens up on the Live from PlayStation if you're interested.

Can't watch streams right now, but thanks.

Here's some quick and dirty screenshots I made. Grabbed em via my capture card. sorry if it's not the highest quality ever~

Nice! So, definitely should be able to mess around with the combat around there, and get used to the control scheme.

It's pretty easy to make an account
Oh I already have a Japanese account haha! The problem is me struggling to understand what they're saying or what buttons to press since none of it is in English.

Man I can't wait! Still waiting for the Pro to restore all the old data though.

Simo

This isn't a timed demo is it? Just noticed the clock going even though I'm on the main menu still. Lol

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
wmlk totally talked Kagari into just standing there and we're hearing the entire Chapter 0 song.

I love this community.

Simo

Wow. Love the presentation so far of chapter zero and everything that follows with the music and scenes. Great stuff!

Trace

Banned
This game is going to blow minds on the Pro, it looks a lot better than I expected even now. A massive step up from when I played it 2 months ago.

Top Bottom