• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Judgment Disc demo out now on JPSN & JP Xbox Store

Simo

Son of a bitch...now I come back and learn about the high quality mode with over 2 hours in and 600mb of photos...dammit. Lol

I may have to start again...

Falk

that puzzling face
Simply awesome!

Please tell me you got to meet Yoko Shimomura?!?

Majority of my work was after I moved back to Malaysia to manage my company's new Malaysian branch.

OHTI5fu.jpg

But prior to that, yeah, in quite a few of the Boston sessions

HurJjRDl.jpg

We did KH2.5 too so it's not a new thing haha. She's a fun person to work with. Very, VERY particular about her music!

jb1234

The camera is still a real problem but they've made some dramatic improvements to the combat, for sure. I'm actually having fun with this.

Ploid 3.0

Well I downloaded the demo to try out the fighting for myself. If they release the English demo I'll laugh at not waiting, but it'll be ok. I'll test the combat tomorrow, and try to kill the iron giant to see what happens since people mentioned it.

I haven't downloaded the demo (I'm saving my virgin hands for the final game), but don't we have users here claiming that the framerate drops drastically during battles?

I remember seeing this because he posted after my first post in this thread.

sadly, framerate takes a hit once you engage in combat (even when you just fight 3 scorpions). once combat is over, its smooth again.

It's probably just a bug though as a lot of other people aren't noticing much framerate issues like this apparently.

Oh neat, you can buy more weapons from the shop. Gonna fuck around with the firearms and see how they fare in combat.

Love the FFVI style character sprites for the shop icons, too. They even do the raising their hands thing when a weapon relative to their interests is highlighted!

I am glad to see the impressions in this thread are positive. The technical stuff being fixed and improved before release is so good to hear.

Bless Tabby.

Eje3Hn4.gif

Slaythe

I haven't downloaded the demo (I'm saving my virgin hands for the final game), but don't we have users here claiming that the framerate drops drastically during battles?

It's mostly stable on Pro.

There's no console game that never drops so whatever. Good experience.

Trace

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;224049432 said:
Anyone know how to customize clothing?

Yep. Not sure what they're doing by making this Japan only and *still* keeping platinum up. That demo has done nothing but turn people off from being interested.

Its night and day. Seriously.

Clothing is on the equip menu. Go below the weapons and you should see a slot for it. He has 4 options as default I believe.

LordKasual

Banned
WHHAAAAAAAAAAA
Jesus christ
._.

Secret boss in the demo

HOLY SHIT BALLS
Duudeeeeee whoaaa

Guys, this game is real ;__;

And since nobdoy else has said anything...am I the only one who found that
random Bandersnach?

Does it run better than the other demos on the OG ps4?

It might as well be a different game. Fighting these enemies at a stable framerate feels amazing.

Qvoth

Majority of my work was after I moved back to Malaysia to manage my company's new Malaysian branch.

HurJjRDl.jpg

We did KH2.5 too so it's not a new thing haha. She's a fun person to work with. Very, VERY particular about her music!

you've met and worked with THE yoko face 2 face?
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Mailbox

Guys, this game is real ;__;

And since nobdoy else has said anything...am I the only one who found that
random Bandersnach?

It might as well be a different game. Fighting these enemies at a stable framerate feels amazing.

there's a
Bandersnach
in the demo?!

WHAT?! Dude, you are like the secret boss finder! jesus!

For the combat experts how does it feel? I saw some streams and I saw no one airsteping (or by mistake) or using the soft lock + warp to cross the enemy up.

HurJjRDl.jpg

Wow what, in Malaysia?

Can't be prouder at the moment. My wife and I are such huge FF fans that we walked down the aisle to FFIV's love theme. As a Malaysian you guys have my support for any work you do day one :D

This is the game I wanted after Episode Duscae. A fun combat system, fantastic music and great visuals.

I'm also going to buy a Pro thanks to the posts in this thread. Almost there.

Top Bottom