• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV launches September 30th, demo today w/ Carbuncle unlock, has combat

Hektor

Demo launching today? Oh boi, finally something to do until DS3 arrives. Yummy.

Esxklusive summons kinda irk me tho.

Ydelnae

This wasn't supposed to come out now, but they shouldn't have uploaded this yet. I hope the S-E ninjas do their job.

cb8xn9

DKHF

Kudos to Sal for his release date scoop being correct.

This is a good time for the game to release.

Probably a trailer

If thats all they have left how unfortunate. They spent a lot of money and time marketing this thing, just for everything to leak out on the last day. I usually like leaks for stuff thats far out but to get to the day of the event and everything to go out the window. Damn

jorgeton

Lol. Earlier this week I was thinking "Weird nothing from that FFXV conference has leaked." Welp.

Hyped for the demo.

hupla

I was seriously hoping Persona 5 would beat FFXV to release but oh well. Super excited for September now at least

Ydelnae

I feel really bad for SE, everything is leaking. Do they even have anything left for tonight?

While we got two leaked videos, everything that got leaked today was already shown or confirmed. The only legit leak has been
the fact that they recreated the Amano art in 3D and that the demo is coming today
. Everything else was already known.

Soriku

『Inaba Resident』;199638660 said:
No hype left for the event. This sucks.

The event wasn't just for the release date.

A major trailer anyone? It's what I was looking forward to the most.

CLBridges

Thanks Gamespot. We've been waiting for this announcement since 2006 so really I could care less if it spoils SE's event. Look forward to testing the demo.

artsi

September is great for me though, Persona 5 will be coming in June - July (Japan) and I can platinum it until XV releases.

I wonder if they fixed the tragic framerate from the other FFXV demos.

Duscae was a year ago, and it's still 6 months until September. That's 1,5 years of optimization so I would hope so.

Top Bottom