• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV launches September 30th, demo today w/ Carbuncle unlock, has combat

.JayZii

Banned
Maybe just keep those videos under wraps until after a big announcement event from now on, Square. Game sites are a bunch of hooligans lol. Et tu, Brute?

It has been 10 years .... 10 freaking years. Announced when i was 22, releasing when i reached 32.

I don't care for review scores, i don't care for impressions, heck i'm not even a fan of most of the modern FF games ... i just want to play a game 10 years in the making.
Although i hope the game doesn't happen to have Duke Nukem Forever like quality...

Ydelnae

I can't deal with people saying that they are happy that this leaked this way & precisely today because the game got announced in 2006, like, I fail to see the co-relation lol

Hahaha, nice going Gamespot. I'll still watch the stream tonight, but man everything's practically been leaked. I assume there will be a new trailer though so thankfully one thing hasn't leaked yet.

Hope someone leaks the FFXII International Zodiac Job System HD Remaster!

Hahaha, if only. I need that remaster.

Rush_Khan

Carbuncle may just be one of my favourite summons (except for the Crystal Chronicles version *shivers*). September 30th release kinda sucks (skipping the whole of summer).

Sciortino

I understand that the announcement for the release date is big thing for the event but people deciding to skip out on the event entirely now is stupid. There will for sure be a trailer or two and most likely some brand new gameplay...

Jyrii

Banned
Sooner than I expected even though I saw the Gematsu rumor.

Perfect release date imo. Deus Ex is on August, but there doesn't seem to be any other release close currently.

This was an inevitable outcome. Keeping secrets at this scale is next to impossible. Hopefully the date & demo weren't the only things of importance at Uncovered.

Top Bottom