• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV scheduled to release in 2016, will have date announced in March

Go_Ly_Dow

Confirmed by Tabata in the PAX ATR.

CNnSNHdW8AAxFPw.png

CNnSvQjWgAE5aBS.png

artsi

Nothing new really as he said "before 2017" in so many interviews already, but there's the words 2016 for those who were waiting for them.

Ridley327

They just announced that they're doing a big release date announcement event in March, so it might actually be happening. Maybe.

NotLiquid

Announcing the announcement of an announcement.

I've been saying this forever but Square loves announcing more than developing.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I'll believe it when i see it. But it would be crazy if both KH3 and FF15 launched in the same year

Toxi

Banned
Only Square Enix could seriously try to gain sympathy with an announcement of an announcement of a release date in six months.

AdanVC

Is it even possible at this point based on how far they're into development?

Now I'm afraid that FF XV will be a rushed game with tons of bugs just to make it in schedule :( I wouldn't mind waiting another 2 years for XV knowing the game will be a majestic and polished experience. But it's nice to have a release year confirmed at least...

Being in hype mode for MGSV has made me a believer for other things again. This might be true.

The doubt will crawl back again though after TPP's out.

Top Bottom