• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Finally renewed my Live Subscription, which live game is better RS2 OR PGR 2

vangace

i am having a hard time choosing btwn rallisport challenge and PGR2. In terms of online play which one is better

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
hmmm, they are both killer, but for live play (ie racing with others), i'd go for pgr2.

overall, i prefer rsc2 though

jedimike

Both are good, but I prefer RSC2. Mainly because I suck at PGR2 and a little bumping and nudging is totally acceptable in RSC2, but taboo in PGR2.

epmode

pgr2's live integration is excellent. seriously, it's a work of art.

but i'd still go with rsc2. it's just a better game. (seems) faster, better looking, better crashes, etc.

vangace

damn i had been leaning towards pgr2, but since the consesus here is rsc2 i have to reconsider. One question though, how many pple can race at a time in rsc2 on live?

Kudie

vangace said:
damn i had been leaning towards pgr2, but since the consesus here is rsc2 i have to reconsider. One question though, how many pple can race at a time in rsc2 on live?

Hey, there is also a big price difference between the two. I'd go with PGR2 for now. Then when RSC2 sees a price cut, which I would expect within the next couple of months, get that.

vangace said:
Finally renewed my Live Subscription, which live game is better RS2 OR PGR 2
Burnout 3

surprise.jpg

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Doesn't the fact that PGR2 runs at 30fps and RSC2 does at 60 means RSC2 wins by default? Not to mention 16 players online?

Top Bottom