• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing IPs coming to mobile, releasing this Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Horizon-

I wonder if they'll make it a fire emblem card game for mobile like hearthstone or something. I mean there already is a card game but its limited to japan only unless you import.

keero16

Neo Member
I wonder if they'll make it a fire emblem card game for mobile like hearthstone or something. I mean there already is a card game but its limited to japan only unless you import.

If we did get a mobile version of Cipher I'd actually be hyped for it.

inner-G

Banned
I hope its not a full animal crossing game
I hope it is.

The series has the potential to really shine on a device people always carry with them, due to the timely nature of the events and world. Plus those graphics would look really nice on a big tablet screen.

I can't wait to hear more info. Animal Crossing is a good choice, not sure what they could do with Fire Emblem. It will be interesting to see.

I just realized that this means there are no new Nintendo mobile games coming in the entire first half of the fiscal year.

Hope they have some big Miitomo updates coming, then.

OmegaFax

I could be wrong but during the investor meeting I think they said FE and AC were delayed but would be out by March. Mario is still this year.

Mario won't come to Android until 2017. iOS is still scheduled for December. Yeah, read that too about Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing in March 2017.

I guess they fell a bit short of the five or six games that were originally supposed to be released by March 2017.

jwhit28

Now that Nintendo has proof that a strong mobile game increases the sales of software on Nintendo hardware, do you think we will see a new full fledged Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing next year or early 2018? It seems Nintendo were caught off guard and only have NSMB bundles to offer with Super Mario Runner.

AntMurda

Now that Nintendo has proof that a strong mobile game increases the sales of software on Nintendo hardware, do you think we will see a new full fledged Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing next year or early 2018? It seems Nintendo were caught off guard and only have NSMB bundles to offer with Super Mario Runner.

Super Mario Maker for 3DS.

jwhit28

Super Mario Maker for 3DS.

Oh yeah completely forgot about that I wonder why they didn't want to bundle it.

u87pybzm5cgjenbgdhjl.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Don't bump old threads to ask "is there news?" When there is news there will obviously be a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom