• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem: Awakening Releases Feb 4th in NA

zroid

Banned
aH4Lf.jpg

gorgeous

As someone who has never played a Fire Emblem game, does each game have a separate story or would I need to catch up?
Separate story but connecting worlds (spoilers probably)
I.e. the main Lord character is a descendant of Marth, who you might know from Smash Bros Melee and Brawl.

Kazerei

Banned
Is this final boxart? Love it except the black box with the name.

Not sure if it's final, but it probably is.

The Japanese boxart was similar, but NOA did a poor job re-doing it in English. The font for "Awakening" looks out of whack IMO.

Neiteio

Eh, the more I look at it, the easier it is to go digital. I'll just download the high-res title-free version of that art. Looking forward to downloading the game for my 32GB SD card on Feb. 4.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So now that we're getting the pretender will Sega finally cave and release a real Shining Force game on the 3DS?

boiled goose

good with gravy
fix your account system and I'm in nintendo.

I've had an itch to get a 3DS, but unless I am confident about how digital purchases are handled, I can't justify investing in your platform.

soultron

Banned
Fucking YES. Hyped as hell for this one.

Really enjoying being a 3DS owner finally now that there are tonnes of good (mainly Nintendo only lol) releases coming every few weeks.

fix your account system and I'm in nintendo.

I've had an itch to get a 3DS, but unless I am confident about how digital purchases are handled, I can't justify investing in your platform.

I'm blown away this hasn't been addressed yet.

Where's the web app that we can use on any device to gift software on the eshop, miiverse on 3DS, accounts with saved purchases, etc...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Two months before Europe. Normal service resumed.

fuck you NOE

donny2112

So now that we're getting the pretender will Sega finally cave and release a real Shining Force game on the 3DS?

Have only played the first one on Wii VC (SEGA Christmas sale), but I much prefer the exact damage amounts of Fire Emblem rather than the "close to this" damage amounts in Shining Force. Makes planning actions 5 moves in advance that much more fun. :D

No mention of the DLC?

NOE presentation mentioned it, but I want them to confirm that it is all coming. Would buy it all. Isn't that enough to know, Nintendo!?!

Shaffield

Oh my god, I am so happy we're getting that box art here. That is seriously one of the most gorgeous covers of all time

Top Bottom